Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Dec 13, 2004
Chandler AZ, USA
And the complaints are rolling in...

:mad:
Sorry, Frank. Can’t win ‘em all. I’m glad they’re working again, clearing out the backlog is a small price to pay. Smile, the complainers have sad lives if that’s what’s most important to them!

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
If you happen to use a decent e-mail client, you can usually just click on a message and tell it to send everything with the same header to your deleted e-mails folder and not have to delete things manually.

Then once the backlog of messages is done being sent you can remove that rule in your e-mail client to get all the current messages.

Reactions: padom and 1J04

Dippy

Insignificant Steady Radar Blip
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Gave me a good excuse to go thru and delete a bunch of emails.

Thanks for the document dump!

CavScout85

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2018
WNC
If you happen to use a decent e-mail client, you can usually just click on a message and tell it to send everything with the same header to your deleted e-mails folder and not have to delete things manually.

Then once the backlog of messages is done being sent you can remove that rule in your e-mail client to get all the current messages.
Yep, I took the opportunity to bulk delete 2 years of email notifications. 😂. Like the push notifications.

Jeff Allen

Private
Belligerents
Feb 19, 2017
Wyoming
Looks to be working now. I got about 40 all at once, plugged up my Company's secure network. Oops. I'm now in the bad boy club and being watched. Ha, not the first time. LOL. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: QuickNDirty

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Yes, yes they are.

Wondered how I ended up with 700 items of email yesterday.