WTT/WTS: Ruger M77's in Skeleton/Boat Paddle Stocks, New condition, Collectible - (2) 30-06, 270 Win, 7.62x39

grants471

New Hide Member
Jan 28, 2018
Windsor, CO
www.libertyrange.com
I have four Ruger M77's, blue and stainless 30-06, blue 7.62x39, and stainless 270 win, all in NIB or as new condition. All have the collectible skeleton style "boat paddle" stocks. Will have to dig around in the vault to see which ones have original boxes with rings. All are spotless, was trying to collect rifle in every caliber but got distracted by the Creedmoor bolt guns. Interested in: New or as new, Any tactical style Kimber rifles, Sig 556XI, LMT, Larue, ACR's, Seekins, MOA optics, Proof barrel blank, Defiance action, KRG Chassis, STI, MRO's, SRS,HK, or ??? Can add cash if your trade is worth more no problem. Try me, worst I can say is no thanks. All transfers will take place at my home shop Liberty Firearms Institute in Johnstown, CO (I pay transfer) or the location of your choosing (you pay transfer). Shipping is possible, but plenty of pictures will be needed for trades. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
Love those Zytel Stocks, or Boat Paddles as we refer to them as. Great crappy weather guns that are fast in the hand and on the shoulder. PERFECT Pacific Northwest Guns. GLWS. Hope that ought six goes fast.........