WTT/WTS: Ruger M77 Mark IIs in Skeleton/Boat Paddle Stocks, New condition, Collectible, W/ factory boxes (2) 30-06 and 270 Win, Will separate *TRADES*

grants471

For Sale Access
Jan 28, 2018
Windsor, CO
www.libertyrange.com
I have three Ruger M77 Mark II's, blue and stainless in 30-06, and a stainless 270 win, all in NIB or as new condition. All have the collectible skeleton style or "boat paddle" stocks. All three have factory original boxes with matching serials, both 30-06's include factory scope rings, 270's rings have been misplaced. All are spotless besides slight scuffs from living in boxes their whole life, would clean up easily with some Armorall and elbow grease, was trying to collect rifle in every caliber but got distracted by the Creedmoor bolt guns. Will take $650 for each rifle, will ship immediate after payment clears on my dime. Trades possible as well, Interested in: New or as new, Any tactical style Kimber rifles, Sig 556XI, LMT, Larue, ACR's, Seekins, MOA optics, Proof barrel blank, Defiance action, KRG Chassis, STI, MRO's, SRS, HK, or ??? Can add cash if your trade is worth more no problem. Try me, worst I can say is no thanks. All transfers will take place at my home shop Liberty Firearms Institute in Johnstown, CO (I pay transfer) or the location of your choosing (you pay transfer). Shipping is easy, just need an FFL to ship to on your end. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
Love those Zytel Stocks, or Boat Paddles as we refer to them as. Great crappy weather guns that are fast in the hand and on the shoulder. PERFECT Pacific Northwest Guns. GLWS. Hope that ought six goes fast.........

grants471

For Sale Access
Jan 28, 2018
Windsor, CO
www.libertyrange.com
Always loved the looks of those rifles. Had one in 280. Kicked like a pissed off mule. Sold it.
Agreed. I hunted with one in 300 win in the early 2000's and was seriously shocked when I moved to a different rifle with considerably less recoil. Felt like I had been short-changing myself hunting with this seriously light but seriously painful to shoot rifle, but I just didn't know any different.

Top Bottom