WTT Tactical Operations Sierra 51 for Surgeon/Defiance .300WM (or barreld action plus $$$) or FS for $4000.00 (See comments from Mike R. in thread)

ANGLICOMarine

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
TacOps Sierra 51 for sale or trade
10 rounds through the 24" Krieger barrel (.308) with Anschutz rail on stock $4000.00; buyer pays to ship.

****Will consider trade for 300 WM with Surgeon/Defiance or other high-end action****

I've had this in the safe for a while and never had the heart to sell...I now have the heart. Talk to me, it's not doing me any good sitting in the safe.

Attachments

Last edited:

juniors

Sergeant
Feb 11, 2011
Hereford, AZ, USA
Some questions:

-20” or 24” barrel, or other?
-Barrel threaded?
-Scope ring size (1”, 30 or 34mm)
-Any thing come with gun (ie stock pack, case, bipod, etc)
-I assume your name is engraved on bottom metal, or is it something else?

Any trades considered?

ANGLICOMarine

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
Holding off on trades at this point.
It's a 24" barrel which is unthreaded, the scope rings are 30mm. The stock pack (cheek rest?) I think I still have, but the rubber has degraded. My name is engraved on the floorplate nothing else.

Jun 18, 2017
TacOps Sierra 51 for sale
10 rounds through the 24" Krieger barrel (.308) with Anschutz rail on stock $4000.00..........

That rifle sells for $6400 now 4K your giving it away plus the engraving was done my hand our old school way...
You sure you want to sell it ? Just saying ;) I'm thinking of retiring in 5 years and I would assume the value on my builds
will go shy high cause you won't be able to get one...

Just my 2cents

Mike R.
Tac Ops

P.S. If some one buys this rifle I am happy to change out the bottom medal because it has his name on it for a few dollars. Please note the rifle
will need to go back to Birdsong to re-coat it cause most of you know I am OCD ;) lmao

ANGLICOMarine

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
Mike is a phenomenal guy, I drove to Beverly Hills from NM to order four of his rifles (for four dudes) with a buddy of mine; MIke invited us into his home and took us to a great lunch. This was in 2000, my buddy and I still talk about that trip.

Thanks, Mike!

Top Bottom