-First Focal Plane
-Side parallax=35 meters to infinity
-MilDot Reticle
-0.1 MIL click value
-Weight=28 ounces

Includes:
  • Box
  • Paperwork
  • Butler Creek Blizzard Objective Scope Cover (size 10)
  • Bushwacker Objective Scope Cover (size 7)
  • Butler Creek Blizzard Ocular Scope Cover (size 6)
  • Bushwacker Ocular Scope Cover (size 5)
  • Hawkin's Precision Long Range Hybrid Scope Rings (0 MOA)-additional $50
I purchased this scope for my .260 Remington build. I never actually used this scope because I ended up buying the 6-30x56mm while on sale. I did mount it several times but there are NO marks of any kind on the scope. If you plan to put this scope on a Remington 700 short action, I can include Hawkins’s Precision Long Range Hybrids (0 MOA, low height 0.5” bottom of scope to top of action) for an additional $50 (retail for $125). I will not sell these scope rings separately. These scope rings are perfect fit with the scope and Remington 700 short action. There is only a 0.030” gap between objective bell and barrel.

The only trades I would consider are for:

-MDT LSS-XL Gen2 (Remington 700 short action inlet) with carbine buttstock interface
-Trijicon RMR (1 MOA)
-JPoint Micro-Electronic Reflex Sight (65 MOA circle around 1 MOA dot)

Shipping:

$15 for priority mail via USPS for CONUS (the scope will not fit in a standard priority mail box, therefore I have to purchase special size box)

Payment Terms:

PayPal*
Money Order

*If you would like to pay with PayPal Family & Friends, I will accept that. But please note, you will NOT have the ability to dispute the transaction if there is an issue with the seller. Which means that PayPal will not help you if you are scammed.

Last edited: