WTS - Savage Stealth Evolution .338 LM $1300

jeffmedlin

Sergeant USMC
Jul 15, 2017
Colleyville, Texas
www.jeffmedlin.com
I am in the process of putting my MRAD together... so its time to sell the Savage. This rifle is 1 month old, and has 100 rounds down the tube. It is "Like New", with no scratches etc. This rifle does not include the Nightforce ATACR, the Atlas Bipod, the Really Right Stuff Ballhead, Tripod or the Terminator Brake. I will be including one extra Savage magazine - approximate value is $100 for the magazine.

It will come with the factory Savage Brake, box and all original documents

I have looked online for new rifles this model... and the cheapest I can find is on GunBroker at $1699. I have priced it to sell quickly at $1300, including 1 extra Magazine.

Possible trades would be Defiance Deviant Action, Impact Precision Action, J Allen enterprises chassis.

Manufacturer: Savage

Model: Stealth Evolution

Action type (bolt, semi, lever, etc): Bolt

Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum

Barrel Specs:
  • Manufacturer: Savage
  • Twist Rate: 1 - 9.3 5R
  • Length: 24"
  • Contour: Heavy Magnum
  • Thread pitch (if applicable): Muzzle 5/8 x24
  • Barrel conversions (AXMC, DTA, PVA, etc):
Stock configuration (manufacturer, bottom metal, etc): Factory Savage by Drake Associates

Accessories/Ammo/Reloading Included: 1 Extra Magazine

Optics (if applicable): None

Round Count: 100

Rifle Weight: 11.15 lbs

Additional Info:

What’s not included in the sale (items like scopes, suppressors, bipods, dogs, tables, etc): Scope, Bipod, Tripod, Ballhead, Brake are not included.

PRICE: $1300

Will accept Cash FF Transaction, or USPS Money Order.

Posted on Other Forums as well.....Will try to update status as soon as possible. SavageEvo338_01.jpg SavageEvo338_02.jpg SavageEvo338_03.jpg SavageEvo338_04.jpg SavageEvo338_05.jpg SavageEvo338_06.jpg SavageEvo338_09.jpg SavageEvo338_10.jpg SavageEvo338_11.jpg SavageEvo338_12.jpg

Last edited:

jeffmedlin

Sergeant USMC
Jul 15, 2017
Colleyville, Texas
www.jeffmedlin.com
Rifle was properly broken in using G A Precision's recommended method, for the first 25 rounds.

The attached picture is a .76 MOA at 100 yards.

During the same range session, walked it out to 1600 yards on steel. Unfortunately due to mirage... I couldn't tell you the group size at 1600 yards... on that day it was hard enough to see the strike indicator, let alone impacts. Savage Group 20181027.jpg

Last edited: