Wts McMillan A5 adjustable w/ arca rail - FREE greyboe dbm!!!

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 19, 2014
Have a new A5 with m5 inlet that I’m looking to sell. I did install a KRG arca rail up front, it is the most low profile rails IMO and goes perfect on traditional stocks. I can send detailed pics of install. Very clean though.

The stock is for rem700 SA or clone, I have a Curtis vector in it, and is in urban transition color. Bottom metal not included but I will leave arca rail on it.

$750 shipped/insured usps priority. Text 509-237-1803 any time!

Reactions: Deputy617

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 19, 2014
Alright guys, I’m feeling generous today. I will throw in the grayboe dbm that I have with the stock!! ThatS 160 bucks!

Along with the $65 arca rail that puts the stock damn near 500 bucks! You won’t find one cheaper, I guarantee it!

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 19, 2014
Rather than giving the greyboe dbm away would you sell it?
I don’t really want to separate at this point. Would rather use it as an incentive for the stock buyer. But I guess if someone might want just the stock for a bit cheaper I will let you know, would basically be the same thing In the end I guess.

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 19, 2014
Since some have asked, if someone wants the stock and arca rail for $650 then I could sell the grayboe dbm for 100 bucks. I think those are both very fair prices. Stock would have to go first though......