WTS Foundation for TL3

Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
Dark finish, exedous light for a right handed TL3 short action. Includes full length Foundation arca rail installed and a wiebad cheek pad as well as Hawkins precision dbm. Very good condition, close to like new. Few normal marks from magazines in the dbm and one small scuff on the butt of the stock. Fantastic stock and fit\finish. $1300 shipped.
IMAG0988.jpg IMAG0892.jpg

Last edited:

Temper

Sergeant of the Hide
May 29, 2011
FL
What’s going on with these? Everyone sipping the Foundation Kool aid and is now dumping.

KPK

Sergeant
Mar 2, 2009
Oklahoma
Best stocks out there. I’m going to a different action and another Foundation. This isn’t my post sorry just saying.

Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
What’s going on with these? Everyone sipping the Foundation Kool aid and is now dumping.
I'm not dumping foundation, I need one for a TL2 instead of TL3 and I just bought an AX and sold my TL3. I'll be ordering another exedous in a bit for my TL2. As far as I'm concerned Foundation are the best out there.

Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
Does it fit the other kind of Remington Action?
The other kind of Remington action? It will take any remington clone action so long as its a right handed short action. There may be a possibility the ejection port cutout is too long or too short or a combination thereof but that's easily fixed or just lived with.

arm017

Sergeant
Jun 5, 2017
Texas
other other red meat...

The TL3 cut is probably about the most 'universal' cut.
A slight relief cut at the bolt stop for an impact/ deviant tactical
defiance also needed a bit of relief around the swept bolt handle.
curtis axiom dropped in no problem on my TL3 cut stock
The TL3 lug is the widest, thus fits all other 1.25" lugs

Temper

Sergeant of the Hide
May 29, 2011
FL
Best stocks out there. I’m going to a different action and another Foundation. This isn’t my post sorry just saying.
I'm not dumping foundation, I need one for a TL2 instead of TL3 and I just bought an AX and sold my TL3. I'll be ordering another exedous in a bit for my TL2. As far as I'm concerned Foundation are the best out there.
That’s a bit of a relief, seeing so many for sale in the last week or so got me thinking. Enjoy the free thread bumps.

woolin

Sergeant
Sep 5, 2017
got any picks of the other side I was wondering about the bolt release location and if the stock is notched there