WTS: AXMC short action black

I just purchased this rifle and have not fired it. This is a 2014 AX demo from Mile High. It has a brand new barrel and there is not a mark on it. The action does not look like its ever been fired.

I bought this after another member told me my AIAT was sold. Anyway, he backed out and I have two AIs. I dont need them both. ID be happy with either.

AIAT http://forum.snipershide.com/threads/wts-aiat-tan-folder-with-extras.6890506/#post-7120681

The AX is a large firing pin version and comes as seen with a 26" bartlein .308 barrel 1/10".

No bipod is included.

This AX is outfitted with the quick adjust butt spike option.

no longer for sale

Last edited:

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
A couple quick questions if you don't mind:

Did you just purchase this rifle brand new as the first owner from MH or EO, or is it a used one that is new to you?
What production year is on the action beside the serial number?

Thanks.

Iamero

Feb 14, 2017
To be clear this is the short action AX and not the long action right?

I know there’s always discussion whether AXMC is the long action model.

A couple quick questions if you don't mind:

Did you just purchase this rifle brand new as the first owner from MH or EO, or is it a used one that is new to you?
What production year is on the action beside the serial number?

Thanks.
I purchased this from Dave at Mile High. He said it was technically a demo so it may have been finger banged, but does not appear to have been fired. The action and rifle all appear new without any marks.

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
Really surprised this is still here. If I didn't just buy an AXMC last week, would be all over this.

Crazy how these don't sell in a second at this price.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Really surprised this is still here. If I didn't just buy an AXMC last week, would be all over this.
Crazy how these don't sell in a second at this price.
It's the time of year, everybody has already long spent their Christmas bonuses and tax refunds and are on the ramen diet till the end of the year.

Early in the year I didn't have a problem moving some big ticket items quickly, now the others just sit, hence why I haven't bought this one yet.

Last edited:
May 4, 2014
It's the time of year, everybody has already long spent their Christmas bonuses and tax refunds and are on the ramen diet till the end of the year.

Early in the year I didn't have a problem moving some big ticket items quickly, now the others just sit, hence why I haven't bought this one yet.
What he said

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
IS that possible to switch barrel to 6.5cm?
YES!

You can easily buy a 6.5CM (or many other calibers) barrel setup for the AIAX from a wide number of sources and put it on this rifle in about 10 minutes with a torque driver. Barrels are widely available both on the forums here and from many other smiths & barrel suppliers.

You could also buy an original AI barrel (made for AI NA) from Mile High or EuroOptic

Top Bottom