WTB Forster Co-Ax Press.

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a newer Forster Co-Ax press in good to excellent condition for a reasonable price.

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
lilhank Thanks for the tip, but I'm looking for one of the newer revisions.

joel65 Thanks for the tip, but I try not to support OpticsPlanet after their 10 round mag policy. Also, from what I can tell other retailers are looking into mid October before they can ship out back orders, and I'm hoping to get one before then.

dskoruppa Are you talking about OpticsPlanet? This is what I see on their site: Extended backorder - unknown ETA. Be aware, that could mean a very long time.

Jun 4, 2014
Robstown, Tx
It was. When I ordered it just added it to my cart like it was in stock. I went back and then it showed extended back order. I’ll have to call them tomorrow to verify.

I did not know about their dumbass 10 rd policy!

Jul 29, 2017
Deridder, Louisiana
I didn't know about their policy either. I just went back to their site and searched through all their magazines, and Potss is right.
I'll still take their discount on things I need. I would happily buy from other sites as well, they just need to have discounts.

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks Joel, but in speaking with reps there I was told three months or so on that back order. Hoping to have one well before then, hence this thread haha.

Pixel_wasted

Shepard_of_fire
Sep 19, 2017
Peoples Republik
I backordered mine end of last month,25$discount code,and stacked with active junky 10 percent,free ship,270ish out the door.they said it should ship end of September,to first week October latest.for the price paid and the inline mount i got for 45 bucks,ill wait.if you guys arent using active junky let me know ill give a $10 discount code

hookedonbrass

Sergeant of the Hide
May 16, 2018
Virginia
OP is getting their next shipment in beginning of september (9/10). i'm 26th on the list. i ordered July 17th.

also, wasn't the whole "10 round mag" thing cleared up with them? it's a state law where they operate out of...they had no choice. as far as i can remember.

May 7, 2017
OP does a lot of over promise and under deliver; at least that's been my experience as well as other friends of mine.
To the point that their promise means nothing to me.

hookedonbrass

Sergeant of the Hide
May 16, 2018
Virginia
OP does a lot of over promise and under deliver; at least that's been my experience as well as other friends of mine.
To the point that their promise means nothing to me.
not disagreeing for sure.

only reason I jumped on it is because I'm in the process of marrying/moving soon and the timing worked out that when it's finally available my wedding/move should all be over and i'll be ready for it to come in and have a place for it.

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks Joel, I'm looking for a B4 or a B5.

As for Optics Planet, I'm not going to turn this into an OP bashing or political thread. Suffice to say, unless I have no other option I don't spend my money there. Let's leave it at that and focus on what is really important: finding Co-Ax presses!

Feb 11, 2017
Not going to lie, I posted the same thing on a facebook reloading forum about wanting a Coax. I got an IM from a guy saying he had a dealer account to Grafs and gave me his login. sure as shit it worked and I got it shipped for around $280.

Last edited:

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
I bought one through brownells, but they haven't fulfilled the order yet. Anyone else have their ship from them? I wondering if "in stock" wasn't quite "in stock."

Top Bottom