WTB - BigHorn TL3 SA right bolt/right eject

BWB

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2009
SD
As the title states, looking for a used TL3 before buying one new. Right bolt, Right eject, medium tang preferred, Magnum bolt is a plus and DLC coated is great but not a deal breaker.

clrblu22

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2014
PNW
BWB-

I have a NIB Bighorn TL3 that I've decided to sell today (was actually getting ready to post it and happened to see your post - so it's not listed in the PX section yet).

It's a right bolt, right eject, Medium Tang, Magnum bolt cut for AICS mags. I had them DLC both the action and the bolt, so the entire thing is black. I waited almost 6 months for it due to the extra DLC on the action. During that time I had a change of heart and decided to go a different way. I paid $1350 for it, but I'm willing to let it go for $1100 shipping included.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

BWB

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2009
SD
Thank you for the offer, I've been on the road and haven't been able to post that I have found an action, thanks for all the inquires!

Bbbedart@yahoo.com

NCalHog
Belligerents
Mar 27, 2017
Arizona/Northern Califorina
BWB-

I have a NIB Bighorn TL3 that I've decided to sell today (was actually getting ready to post it and happened to see your post - so it's not listed in the PX section yet).

It's a right bolt, right eject, Medium Tang, Magnum bolt cut for AICS mags. I had them DLC both the action and the bolt, so the entire thing is black. I waited almost 6 months for it due to the extra DLC on the action. During that time I had a change of heart and decided to go a different way. I paid $1350 for it, but I'm willing to let it go for $1100 shipping included.

PM me if interested.
I have a friend of mine interested if still available? Sending PM to double check...

65x55guy

Private
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
BWB-

PM me if interested.
I sent you a message. I will take it for $1100.