Who will the next pick be for SCOTUS

thejeep

Needs coffee
Belligerents
Aug 30, 2008
tn
Those are some po’d women! Positive head lean. The one on the left in the background looks ready to lurch over and ravenously attack a toddler only to steal their pigs feet or potted meat snack.

QuickNDirty

NaN
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 26, 2013
Those are some po’d women! Positive head lean. The one on the left in the background looks ready to lurch over and ravenously attack a toddler only to steal their pigs feet or potted meat snack.
You've got a cool imagination.

thejeep

Needs coffee
Belligerents
Aug 30, 2008
tn
Just compare the facial features of the two pics honing in on the maxillary sinus and surrounding the orbital cavity. You can tell who has been wrestling snacks away from children.

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Judge Amy Barrett is legit. She is the complete polar opposite of Notorious RBG. If you thought the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings were a disgrace, just wait until Judge Barrett is in that seat.

You'll see Booker, Feinstein, Harris, et. AL openly attack Christianity and Catholicism like you never thought possible, and completely against the First Amendment.

GTOJOSH

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2018
Amy Barrett was my pick from before Kavanagh. I cannot wait to see the left leapfrog over each other and the pure 'end of world' hysteria that would ensue if and when her name is called.
I do wonder what slanderous things she may have written in someone's junior high yearbook though...
I hope we soon find out.

uffduh

Private
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2017
My hope is that if I put some spunk in her eye that it will put some spunk in her step to get things back on track.

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Amy Barrett was my pick from before Kavanagh. I cannot wait to see the left leapfrog over each other and the pure 'end of world' hysteria that would ensue if and when her name is called.
I do wonder what slanderous things she may have written in someone's junior high yearbook though...
I hope we soon find out.
The Left will lose their minds because Roe v Wade could be easily overturned because that decision was based on shaky legal ground. If it were overturned, we have this provision in the Constitution called the 10th amendment where each individual state would then decide if they want abortions to be done in their particular state. The liberal states like California, NY, NJ, and a few others would obviously continue killing minority children at Planned Parenthood clinics (research who Margaret Sanger was and you'll understand why you never see a PP clinic in a nice, mostly white area). Other states would value lives. Federalism at its core.

Last edited:

JimLee

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2018
You'll see Booker, Feinstein, Harris, et. AL openly attack Christianity and Catholicism like you never thought possible, and completely against the First Amendment.
That's a good thing, they need to be exposed for exactly who they are, as if there were any question anymore.

Reactions: clcustom1911

RidiculousMetacarpus

Private
Belligerents
Sep 12, 2017
CO
As i take classes in Russian history, i see the antecedents play out on a weekly basis. It's quite amazing to watch. I had a full bird "professor" tell me J Peterson is a "right winger" (when he's in fact as liberal as Clinton was in 94). His class focused on the tendency for leftists specifically to invent enemies that do not exist in reality. These are exact words in his dissertation. It was literally the primary thesis of his syllabus, too. Quite a fascinating class, yet, when it came to applying the same points to modern politics, it was all the same: anyone not on my team is "bad", those people are "evil", "they are immoral", etc.

Disagreement = invocation of "hidden enemies".

Fascinating text here regardless of what aisle you're on: https://www.amazon.com/Soviet-Civilization-Cultural-Andrei-Sinyavsky/dp/1559701595

(i mean it, its a great book despite what side you're on. Written by a dissident whom the left endorsed initially, yet they now contradict everything he says. It's bizarre yet fascinating to watch at the same time. Shows you how fucking contradictory they are)

Last edited:

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
As i take classes in Russian history, i see the antecedents play out on a weekly basis. It's quite amazing to watch. I had a full bird "professor" tell me J Peterson is a "right winger" (when he's in fact as liberal as Clinton was in 94). His class focused on the tendency for leftists specifically to invent enemies that do not exist in reality. These are exact words in his dissertation. It was literally the primary thesis of his syllabus, too. Quite a fascinating class, yet, when it came to applying the same points to modern politics, it was all the same: anyone not on my team is "bad", those people are "evil", "they are immoral", etc.

Disagreement = invocation of "hidden enemies".

Fascinating text here regardless of what aisle you're on: https://www.amazon.com/Soviet-Civilization-Cultural-Andrei-Sinyavsky/dp/1559701595

(i mean it, its a great book despite what side you're on. Written by a dissident whom the left endorsed initially, yet they now contradict everything he says. It's bizarre yet fascinating to watch at the same time. Shows you how fucking contradictory they are)
Lefties are batshit nuts:

Men are bad, but men can be women, and use the women's bathroom. Women can be men for equality and shit, but don't want to actually do the jobs men do (trash men, coal miners, septic repair, etc). All human rights matter, except those of a child in the womb. But, they do it all because " if it saves the life of just ONE child....."

If a man becomes a transgender, does he have to put the toilet seat down anymore? I digress. That's your deep thought for the day.

Regular citizens shouldn't feel the need to own guns, that's what police are for, but police are bad, and indiscriminately murder/execute only black people. Capitalists are bad, but ......Apple products, and Starbucks are awesomeness. Green energy is wonderful and oil is bad, but their aforementioned Apple products are made of plastic and are made in China using fossil fuels and communist labor.

They have no clue what the fuck causes, or how the world works.

Wow. Clearly I've been working graveyard shift for too long.

TRUMP 2020: Fuck their feelings (again)
HaSWDW64_400x400.jpg

Karma Enforcer
Belligerents
Jul 19, 2014
Pretty lady. Ill take her on my team.

But, I bet in 2nd grade, the stole a crayon from a black, gay classmate, via an anonymous source.

Reactions: thejeep

whiskeytower

Private
Belligerents
Oct 22, 2011
Lets hope she is everything that she is allegedly is. Kavanah (frat boy) already punted:cautious:. Shitbag Roberts looks to be taking the liberal side just to prove something. I suspect Roberts will fuck us on obamacare again, and Roe is a pipe dream with Roberts being the pile of shit he is.

EDIT: ROBERTS: my mistake I misspoke, Thanks fellas

Last edited:

CriticallyStressed

Mechanical Engi-nerd
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2018
ID
Sadly I suspect that RBG will cling bitterly to life through 2019 (or they’ll prop her up with life support). And then they’ll try to invoke the election year precedent to prevent confirming during 2020. If Trump can’t get anything done on his agenda over the next two years and/or caves on this wall and reopens the .gov with nothing to show for it his chances of re-election are probably small.

uffduh

Private
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2017
@cricallystressed-
You’re spot on with the last point. I’m thinking of calling all of Congress claiming to be a Dem and complaining that my food stamps are on hold so they need to just agree to the wall or I won’t bother voting blue next time.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
She needs to put a heart monitor on so we all can watch the death of the cunt. Oh wait, that dusty communist cunt has no heart. die bitch die.

Sadly I suspect that RBG will cling bitterly to life through 2019 (or they’ll prop her up with life support). And then they’ll try to invoke the election year precedent to prevent confirming during 2020. If Trump can’t get anything done on his agenda over the next two years and/or caves on this wall and reopens the .gov with nothing to show for it his chances of re-election are probably small.

footsteps

Private Greene
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Catskill Mountains NY
They will put her in a chemically induced coma and incubate her until there is less than one year left till the 2020 election and invoke the Biden rule !!!! perhaps we'll have a widespread power outage one can only hope and I bet you was picked last in gym class Lefty.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
Me.

Seriously.

I mean, I'm 110% pro 2A, welfare/social programs need to consist of at most paid in unemployment and the rest just gets you a public shaming, government in every facet has overstepped every single one of its boundaries, marijuana isn't ok you're just a fucking loser, fuck anyone who isn't the US when it comes to anything that involves the US, no more budget deficits ever, no bailouts for anyone ever, audit the federal reserve, de-fund most of the DHS/TSA/FBI/DOEdu/70% of government, illegals need to be treated like a foreign invasion force, no congressional insider trading or any form of protection, redesign M193 to fragment past 300 yards with a 16" barrel, fuck NATO/UN, fuck your hurt feelings.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
They will put her in a chemically induced coma and incubate her until there is less than one year left till the 2020 election and invoke the Biden rule !!!! perhaps we'll have a widespread power outage one can only hope and I bet you was picked last in gym class Lefty.
They need to control the senate to do that. House is like tits on a bull when it comes to judges.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Me.

Seriously.

I mean, I'm 110% pro 2A, welfare/social programs need to consist of at most paid in unemployment and the rest just gets you a public shaming, government in every facet has overstepped every single one of its boundaries, marijuana isn't ok you're just a fucking loser, fuck anyone who isn't the US when it comes to anything that involves the US, no more budget deficits ever, no bailouts for anyone ever, audit the federal reserve, de-fund most of the DHS/TSA/FBI/DOEdu/70% of government, illegals need to be treated like a foreign invasion force, no congressional insider trading or any form of protection, redesign M193 to fragment past 300 yards with a 16" barrel, fuck NATO/UN, fuck your hurt feelings.

I love it when people immigrate here the right way.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
They only need to keep her alive until June or July , remember how they used the biden rule to stop obama they will do the same to trump if she does not die in the next 6 months or so. So although I hop e the POS commie suffers greatly during her death throws I hope it happens before June of 2019.

They need to control the senate to do that. House is like tits on a bull when it comes to judges.

powdahound76

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Golden CO
Well with a resting bitch face like that I’ll take her on my team.

Appears she is testifying at a confirmation hearing or something foolish.
I would not call that resting.
In the same situation I would either look constipated being so puzzled by people’s stupidity or stark raving mad, wishing I had an old oak stick with which to beat some calvariums.

A Constitutionalist would be great. A God fearing one would be dandy.
I am more concerned with what they do for my country than their religious preference.
IF they plan to make decisions based on faith vs the Constitution (even if they read the same Bible as me and believe the same things) I WILL NOT support them.

We have clear direction in the COTUS to seperate church and state.

Reactions: ArmyJerry

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Me.

Seriously.

YES.

'Murica

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
They only need to keep her alive until June or July , remember how they used the biden rule to stop obama they will do the same to trump if she does not die in the next 6 months or so. So although I hop e the POS commie suffers greatly during her death throws I hope it happens before June of 2019.
'Biden Rule' invoked by McConnell isn't a rule and doen't apply anyway because the Senate and President are of the same party. Confirmation prior to election 2020 is within Senate norms. Confirmation after 2020 election and before new congress is possible, but less likely.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
That's gone too. No more filibusters for SC nominations. Harry Reid changed rules for fed judges less SC nominations. McConnell changed rules to include SC nominations.

I never liked McConnell, but damn if doesn't deserve to have a big statue of himself.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Biden rule only applies if you dont have enough votes or majority leader refuses to bring it to vote.

McConnel unless he is insane will bring it to vote.

Repugs won seats in November.

May not even have to massage Collins clit this time. Her vote wont be deciding.

Besides Kony Barret is a chick........dont progresssive women ALWAYS support the woman? Figure feinstein and the rest to give her their blessing. Im predicting 60 plus because dem women will vote the vagina ballot.

mardad

Private
Belligerents
May 14, 2013
Me.

Seriously.

left out repeal NFA!

Reactions: GTOJOSH