White House petition to prevent the ban of suppressors

Lmatt

Private
Belligerents
May 16, 2017
Idaho
I received an email to confirm I wanted to sign for repealing the NFA, but didn’t get anything from the Trump suppressor one. I assume I’ll need to try again??

LSUbeatUby40

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 21, 2007
Zachary, Louisiana
NFA is unconstitutional, they can just keep going down that road. Laws only work if people acknowledge them. If enough people in power declare the constitution invalid, it then becomes invalid.
If all that happens, suppressors would be the last thing anyone would be worried about.

KZP

P.L.O.
Hessian
Belligerents
Mar 11, 2017
Raleigh, NC
If all that happens, suppressors would be the last thing anyone would be worried about.
It's already happening is my point, we just are not at the final stage which is the eventual outcome. At some point unconstitutional laws passed and were not overturned, they stay to this day. The same can happen for suppressors then something else afterwards until nothing is left.

Gtscotty

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Signed and posted elsewhere, I imagine it won't look very compelling with <12k signatures, hopefully the link will get passed out more and things will speed up.

Lmatt

Private
Belligerents
May 16, 2017
Idaho
This thing is barely growing. I had to go back and resubmit because I never got a confirmation email. I wonder if that is a common occurrence

EGwhisper

Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Ignored, don't want a knock on my door in two years. What's a suppressor? I don't even own any firearms!

Voyager1

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2018
Only 14,168? Good God there must be a lot of people that just don’t understand that this is a slippery sloap of great danger if we COMTINUE DOWN THIS PATH....CMON PEOPLE PULL UR HEADS OUT OFMYIUR ASSES AND SIGN THE DAM DOCUMENT EVEN IF YOU DONT OWN A SUPPRESSOR! This is about FREEDOM!

Reactions: missed

sid

Lefty
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Tn
So the politician's read it this way:

Ban suppressors and piss off only 0.01% of the country....

Unintended consequences but the result should have been expected when you realize that there are only a few million suppressors around and most people own multiple.

ormandj

Private
Belligerents
Nov 5, 2009
Alamo Heights, TX
Many also realize these petitions are worthless and only used as ammunition against those who create them when they don't succeed, and are completely ignored when they do. Nothing good comes from whitehouse.gov petitions any longer, they're ignored when it doesn't match the narrative of the office.

NAS78

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2018
Only 14,168? Good God there must be a lot of people that just don’t understand that this is a slippery sloap of great danger if we COMTINUE DOWN THIS PATH....CMON PEOPLE PULL UR HEADS OUT OFMYIUR ASSES AND SIGN THE DAM DOCUMENT EVEN IF YOU DONT OWN A SUPPRESSOR! This is about FREEDOM!
Lol, to me it seems like over 14K people don't understand that these petitions don't do anything. Did you know that last response to a WH petition was in 2017?