which grip for JP LRP-07?

excess

Sergeant
Oct 27, 2009
St Louis, MO
Magpul makes two version of their MIAD grip, a Type 1 and Type 2. The Type 2 is optimized to fit some large frame receivers according to Magpul, and they give a list. They also say some large frames just use the Type 1. They don't say either way on the JP. Does anyone know whether the Type 1 or Type 2 is a better fit for the LRP-07?

FALex

Gunny Sergeant
Feb 5, 2011
USA
I put the Ergo Deluxe on my LRP. It’s been really nice, but I prefer the fatter grips on my PR’s.

Strykervet

Gunny Sergeant
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
Magpul makes two version of their MIAD grip, a Type 1 and Type 2. The Type 2 is optimized to fit some large frame receivers according to Magpul, and they give a list. They also say some large frames just use the Type 1. They don't say either way on the JP. Does anyone know whether the Type 1 or Type 2 is a better fit for the LRP-07?
One type is for KAC pattern lowers, I know I had to get a specific one for the SR25. If not sure, I'd just call 'em. I think either one will fit and it has to do with the beavertail backstrap and how it fits. But don't quote me. I prefer the MIAD too but really like those "K" model grips for SBR's.

I had an Ergo, sold it. I prefer the Magpul grips too.

Top Bottom