Which drag bag do you use?

erslll

Private
Belligerents
Jun 24, 2009
Hermiston, OR
Yup the Eberlestock is a great drag bag. I use one and it has a lot of room and also works well to hold and protect the rifle. Even room for two rifles if you wanted.

Who is every one buying their Eberlestock gear from these days? Ceylon/Delta Outdoors seems to be gone?

armydog

Staff Sargeant Ret.
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 26, 2010
SW Michigan
I have a voo doo tactical I like really well. Stay away from the Midway USA one.

Harv24

Private
Belligerents
Jan 23, 2014
Neenah,WI
I have a voo doo tactical I like really well. Stay away from the Midway USA one.

I picked one up at a very nice price, and so far, after overloading it with a rifle and a tripod and a chrony, and tossing it in the car for trips from the house to the range and back.... it has held up quite well.

I suspect for most of us, we do not require a much higher level of quality....

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
Who is every one buying their Eberlestock gear from these days? Ceylon/Delta Outdoors seems to be gone?
I had to buy direct the last time as I got no answer from Ceylon. He was usually very responsive.

erslll

Private
Belligerents
Jun 24, 2009
Hermiston, OR
Sorry for delay but busy weekend. You can buy direct or even Amazon has them. A google search can find a few other places too.
No worries. I was more interested to find out what happened to Ceylon and thought you might be the guy to know.