Where is everyone hunting at?

wolf_father_6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2019
Hunted whitetails doves an turkey in the north Carolina mountains for years now recently moved to Nevada. Big game changer tons of coyotes an Jack rabbits to kill, gonna be my 1st time putting in for mule deer tags this year hoping to get lucky

Reactions: Aggie

vortexyz

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2018
I'm in the same boat, just got stationed in Texas after being in VA for years. Looking forward to having hogs during the off season. Haven't met anyone here with hog or coyote problems yet, but hopefully will soon.

SkyScrapin

LGOWI
Belligerents
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
Colorado - Mule Deer, Elk
New Mexico - Elk, Speed Goats
Idaho - Black Bear
Kansas - Pheasant, Quail
Texas (Home) - Pigs, Coyotes, Ducks, White Tail, Dove
Oklahoma - Ducks, Coyotes, Turkey, White Tail

I hunt a metric F load. While it's all good fun, I'm particularly found of high country backpacking hunts for Elk. Nothing like going on a 'vacation hunt' and coming back 10lbs lighter and totally exhausted, but with 100lbs of wrapped meat. If you know, you know.

Arctic Cowboy

Novice shooter, expert bullshitter
Hessian
Belligerents
Jul 13, 2013
Wasilla, AK
I primarily hunt south central Alaska for moose, caribou, and griz. Occasionally I’ll venture down to the coast for some black bear or if I did really well on the draws like this year, then I’ll be headin to Kodiak for a brown bear.

Aggie

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019
I will hunt on my small piece of Texas near Gatesville, Texas for Whitetails.

mountainman308

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jul 20, 2012
WV, USA
Central VA and eastern WV. Dove, turkey, deer, and coyote for me. I've always wanted to go for hogs out in Texas, or along the gulf.

BaronVonAaron

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2018
Colorado - Mule Deer, Elk
New Mexico - Elk, Speed Goats
Idaho - Black Bear
Kansas - Pheasant, Quail
Texas (Home) - Pigs, Coyotes, Ducks, White Tail, Dove
Oklahoma - Ducks, Coyotes, Turkey, White Tail

I hunt a metric F load. While it's all good fun, I'm particularly found of high country backpacking hunts for Elk. Nothing like going on a 'vacation hunt' and coming back 10lbs lighter and totally exhausted, but with 100lbs of wrapped meat. If you know, you know.
Bro you need to try hunting whitetail in kansas. That is about the only thing that is great here.

Punkur67

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2019
Tagged out our new Mexico cow elk this morning. My buddy and I shot back to back and hit ours about 40 yards apart. You can see him in the background with his. My shot was just over 250 yards and his was just under 300.
20191102_073658.jpg
20191102_073831.jpg

clark33

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2019
Hit Wyoming in early October, then down to Idaho late October. About to head back to Idaho next week, I just can't sit at work knowing there are still deer units open and I have a tag in my pocket!

Reactions: GONE BAD