What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Maverick3009

Private
Belligerents
Feb 16, 2017
Indiana
Hinderer XM-18 3.5 no choil spanto....love this damn knife! Added a carbon fiber scale, some ano'd blue hardware, and a Crusader tab to it. Don't think I've ever getting rid of this blade.

JW.308

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
CRKT m21-02G. Picked it up in Carefree Arizona a while back. Great piece of EDC kit.

Currycure

Banhammer
Banned !
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2019
I really enjoy my Benchmade 915, if you're able to carry autos and want something more aggressive the Benchmade 9170 is the same concept but a sharper edge.

By the way if you decide to go benchmade try and find a local dealer to get a nice deal on one.

Reactions: Shifter

Shifter

Dadbod Extraordinaire
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2019
Florida
Benchmade Bugout s30v steel.
Great edc if you care about weight or wear slacks.
The clip being near the very top of the exposed handle means in carries deeply and is discreet.
Definitely a great one to look at for edc.

Reactions: mike e

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I am still carrying a PUMA 970 PUMA Game warden. that I scored in a box lot sale for a Buck or 2 and only bid on the Pocket Knife Collection because I knew this knife was in there, New in the Box.
Sharp as a Razzor. FM

bnanaphone

Private
Belligerents
Jul 15, 2010
St. Louis
Laconico Keen from Massdrop. I really like this knife, far more than I thought I would. It carries well, takes a wicked edge and flips open like its on bearings (but with washers). I just wish it was a little lighter. Some lightening pockets in the scales would be killer!

Blacksmith of Isaiah

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2019
Kershaw 1920

Very good knife but don't know if this was an idea in the design deliberately but because it has a built in little ruler and a socket for various screwdriver bits its considered a "tool" rather than a "weapon" at the plants I go to.

That makes it valuable to me.

benchmstr

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
Cold steel code 4 with a drop point blade...it's super thin yet still a large knife.

Sometimes, a full tang custom karambit made by a buddy... truly a work of art

Bench

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Dec 13, 2004
Chandler AZ, USA
I have a knife problem, and have far more than I'll ever need. I should probably do something about that at some point...

Today I carried a Hinderer Eklipse Gen2. It's a somewhat recent acquisition for me. I've always wanted a Hinderer, and this one came along at the right time and right price for me to jump on it. I find it to be a little more resistant to leaving the pocket than I'd like, but is otherwise a solid knife. The action is smooth, it locks up solid, and fires reasonably well. I'm just not certain if it fills a need for me or not, with there being other things I could probably use more (and with no shortage of other excellent blades to use). Time will tell, but I'll agree that they're very well made knives built for hard use!