Way to go Joe

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
You don’t need to drain the whole ocean to stop your rowboat from taking on water.
You don’t have to remove all the clouds in the sky just because you have a leaky roof.

Why would anyone want to take on the entire US Government when only a few handfuls of embedded communists are the problem?

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
Luke 22:35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36“Now, however,” He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one. 37For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment.”…

You all know I have never quoted chapter and verse before....

Greg

Mwalex

Private
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2011
AK’s have won a lot of fights and many have been against jets with bigger guns and bombs. What that statist asshole, and his ilk, is forgetting is that AK’s have won fights defending their homes, land and families. He has no clue that is what Americans are being pushed toward.

2aBaCa

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
Behind enemy lines Northern Commiefornia
Luke 22:35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36“Now, however,” He told them, “the one with a purse should tAKe it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloAK and buy one. 37For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment.”…

You all know I have never quoted chapter and verse before....

Greg
TWO AK

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

Lesch

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2020
Just think .... he is considered by them more intelligent than the average lib. What does that tell you the intelligence of remainder?

• Wow
Reactions: Mwalex

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Belligerents
Feb 15, 2017
Pretty sure Jesus would have owned an AK.

Just sayin
You Blasphemous Swine ! Jesus would have run a GAP10 w/Night Force. Mil/Mil and a 2011 on his hip in the Lord's caliber . Yeah that's right heathens , 45acp .
Oh and Oakleys . Yeah Jesus woulda wore a pair a Oakleys . The good ones not that cheap as clearance sale shit that nobody buys either . 😝

oneshot86

Belligerents
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
You Blasphemous Swine ! Jesus would have run a GAP10 w/Night Force. Mil/Mil and a 2011 on his hip in the Lord's caliber . Yeah that's right heathens , 45acp .
Oh and Oakleys . Yeah Jesus woulda wore a pair a Oakleys . The good ones not that cheap as clearance sale shit that nobody buys either . 😝
So true

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
When GAP or Tavor can sling waves of 70lbs snow balls with precision or shake the world off its axis let me know cause I want in on that wait list. :cool:

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2006
Oregon
quote:
..." It's bizarre, We never said, you could own any weapon from the beginning ".

Jgunner

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
Arizona
Not to burst peoples bubbles, he said to take on the gov, you’d need an f15 and hellfires.

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2009
Albemarle VA
I like to think of Jesus as a hippy type wearing a Hawaiin shirt in the back seat of my technicled up avalanche bending up DIASs, airframe on his head, with white phos GPNVG18s, and a Marlboro just barely hanging from his lips gently humming to the Chicago that I'm blaring as I stomp the gas, white knuckling the wheel because my pupils are fully dilated from the mescaline I took 3 hours ago. Despite the adrenergic reaction, I manage to keep it together for a while after catching a glimpse of him in the rearview cradling a well worn old school A2/PEQ2, because thou art with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphatreedog

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
I like to think of Jesus as a hippy type wearing a Hawaiin shirt in the back seat of my technicled up avalanche bending up DIASs, airframe on his head, with white phos GPNVG18s, and a Marlboro just barely hanging from his lips gently humming to the Chicago that I'm blaring as I stomp the gas, white knuckling the wheel because my pupils are fully dilated from the mescaline I took 3 hours ago. Despite the adrenergic reaction, I manage to keep it together for a while after catching a glimpse of him in the rearview cradling a well worn old school A2/PEQ2 because thou art with me.
(y)

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC

And everyone truly in tune with the Savior, should clearly know that Jesus would carry an AR15 in 6.5 Grendel, and a G40 10mm, the number ten being the number of The Law, for ultimate mo smackdown. Oakley's? Pffft! Bubba please....The King of Kings sports Ray-Ban Aviators, any ijjit knows that......and a tuxedo t-shirt.

Reactions: Alphatreedog

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Belligerents
Feb 15, 2017

And everyone truly in tune with the Savior, should clearly know that Jesus would carry an AR15 in 6.5 Grendel, and a G40 10mm, the number ten being the number of The Law, for ultimate mo smackdown. Oakley's? Pffft! Bubba please....The King of Kings sports Ray-Ban Aviators, any ijjit knows that......and a tuxedo t-shirt.
Blasphemer .😄

Reactions: armorpl8chikn