Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27 for sale.

Feb 21, 2017
I was fortunate enough to purchase a Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27 riflescope for a great price. It is unused. I bought it to place on a Sako TRG. I bought the rifle, the scope and the rings and actually started to mount up the system but stopped due to too many irons in too many fires. So, here it is for sale. I'm passing it along to the next worthy soul at a great price. It is "as new". At the moment it is mounted in a set of Vortex rings but has not been sighted in or shot. It is not scarred in any way. Everything is there; the box, the paperwork, etc. I will sell the scope and rings for $2,100 shipped (cont. US). Text me for photos if you'd like them. Thanks for reading and considering. six0three-six6two-7seven1five. TRG is for sale also, just ask for photos and price!

Feb 21, 2017
Sorry, good question. They PMR 34-1.1. I believe they are made by Seekins Precision for Vortex. The scope has the EBR-2C reticle and 10 MRAD Turrets. RZR-42706 is the description on the box. I have a bunch of closeup photos. I’m dropping the price to a simple $2,000 shipped. Thanks

Top Bottom