Video truing a Remington 700

nashlaw

Gunny Sergeant
Jul 16, 2006
manchester, tn
I have always used Remington and Winchester actions, but may go with Stiller for next build.

Thanks for the video.

I don't know him and have never even spoken to him on the phine, but STR seems to be the kind of guy my friends and like to hang around. Hear nothing but good things about him.

STR

Gunny Sergeant
Jan 1, 2010
Miami Florida
I still like Stiller, but recently had an opportunity to build a couple of rifles for a couple of local freinds on Defiance actions with integral lug and rail, and I really fell in love with Defiance. Super smooth is an understatement

STR

Gunny Sergeant
Jan 1, 2010
Miami Florida
As you can tell, I haven’t logged into this site in sometime. I stopped using it after they made the big business change that required changing your name and a lot of old posts where no longer here. To my surprise when I visited today I found out that a lot of things such at this sticky and my user name where like they were originally. Thanks for all the nice comments. While rifles can certainly still be build this way, most serious builders have turned to CNC machinery for guaranteed accuracy and repetition of machinery set up. Not to mention the increased productivity over manually run machines. I saw this change coming years ago, which is why I made the decision to get out of it as a business. After a few years of being out of the sport, I am slowly coming back, only this time strictly as a shooter. Again, thanks for all of your positive comments.

Top Bottom