Updated -RRS Tripod Barricade practice device?

wjm308

Send it!
Belligerents
Nov 30, 2012
Black Forest, CO
Resurrecting this thread because I think this is a really cool idea and am going to build one myself. I just got the PVA CF tripod and while it's not a RRS it's a beast and should do the same thing. I have yet to do any tripod shooting, but hope to begin practicing as I want to be more familiar for field use and advancing my own skills.

Diver, I also have a question on the range card and holder you are using in the video (see below screenshot), who makes that, I was thinking of getting a quarterback wrist holder but that's really cool on the rifle

1566506624910.png

Diver160651

Who cares
Belligerents
Feb 7, 2013
BELMONTCA
Resurrecting this thread because I think this is a really cool idea and am going to build one myself. I just got the PVA CF tripod and while it's not a RRS it's a beast and should do the same thing. I have yet to do any tripod shooting, but hope to begin practicing as I want to be more familiar for field use and advancing my own skills.

Diver, I also have a question on the range card and holder you are using in the video (see below screenshot), who makes that, I was thinking of getting a quarterback wrist holder but that's really cool on the rifle

View attachment 7134789
Thats a Hawk Hill.

It is super robust and flexible. I use business card clear vinyl holders, with Velcro to the Hawk Hill and drop in stage cards. It is easier than erasing the white board that comes with them.

That said I use it mostly when I need a thick jacket and the wrist coach does not work. During the summer / better weather, I use the wrist coach as my main go to because I can also have a standard drop sheet on one of the pages.. super helpful for field style matches.

Reactions: seansmd

wjm308

Send it!
Belligerents
Nov 30, 2012
Black Forest, CO
Thats a Hawk Hill.

It is super robust and flexible. I use business card clear vinyl holders, with Velcro to the Hawk Hill and drop in stage cards. It is easier than erasing the white board that comes with them.

That said I use it mostly when I need a thick jacket and the wrist coach does not work. During the summer / better weather, I use the wrist coach as my main go to because I can also have a standard drop sheet on one of the pages.. super helpful for field style matches.
Sweet thank you, also for the tip on the business card holder with velcro