UFC

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

So who do you all think UFC is in talks with for Valentina's next opponent?

I hoping its MacKenzie but I not sure if she willing to go up to 125lb....

Sincerely,
Theis

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Oct 24, 2017
The 125 division is a mess right now. No real stadouts with long win streaks. Maybe Chookagian. Hard call. Jesus Christ, Dern? She was 123lb for her last 115lb fight. I’m sure one more Snickers won’t hurt.

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Yes the 125 division is like New Orleans after Katrina.....
LOL yea Dern...that would be total grappler vs total striker :). Mackenzie has not been able to transition (popular that is) into UFC in comparison to her grappling success. I met her a few times at ADCC and her success in that style of competitions is unmatched in the UFC right now.

Sincerely,
Theis

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
This shit is so gay.

UFC culture people are somewhere between the HAM radio guys, people who sit on HOA boards and obese people with large knife collections.

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Ok so just in case anyone is wondering what Conor was talking about when he started calling Khabibs manager a terrorist snitch and then asked him how Noah was doing.

Here is the story behind that just FWIW:
So Ali (Khabib manager) has been an informant to the NYPD and Homeland security for several years now. And has been crucial to shit that joe blow public just does not need to know about. He has had family members in Dagestan kidnapped and killed because he decided to be an informant. He has basically abandoned his son Noah in an attempt to keep him safe but Conor researched a court document as to where Ali owes a shit load in child support for Noah.

So Conor can Fuck Off in regards to calling Ali and Khabib a "rat" because of that. Ali has saved more peoples lives and paid more sacrifices than Conor could do in 50 lifetimes.
Does that negate the fact that Ali owes so much child support to Noah? It does not but give the guy some credit. He sacrificed his family to help the USA, so I say again...Fuck Off Conor!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Top Bottom