Trump finally declassifying the FISA documents?

Apr 26, 2013
This shit just keeps getting better and better.

Dude on the other end is the new interim AG. He knows a bit more about the Hildabeast than most.

Diggin' this dude.

Check this out:
https://www.usatoday.com/amp/86731608

Thought Comey's statement on how no reasonable presecutor would bring a case against HRC, he said, "I disagree."

He goes on to elaborate on his disagreement. He might do it now!

Last edited:

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Feb 17, 2014
The wheels of justice turn slowly. Stay the course, I want it now too, but some things are worth the wait. Can you imagine the meltdowns if they arrest Holder, Lerner, the Clintons, the Obamas, Roesnstien, Mueller, and the rest of the swamp squad. Rs and Ds alike. the never Trump'ers might melt faster than the snow flakes, if they start on some of those crooked ass republicans too.

May 8, 2013
Portland
Remember these words from Trump: we can work together......but if they want WAR we'll have WAR!
He knows more than they know.
Once he brings them in and has a little talk with the obstructionist their tune will change biggly!
Trump will strike a deal and that will be the end of it!
Will the nation be saved OR will the SWAMP be saved?
I think the latter.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 6, 2011
MA
He already declassified them.

He just needs to shove his Florsheim so far up someones ass that they fly into the public domain.

FS1

Unbalanced
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I figure if it does happen it will be before the new Congress is seated. If it does not happen by then it likely won't.