Trump Bitch Slaps Acosta

oneshot86

Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
I have a new thought on the Caravan. Let them in and make it a show.
Call the bluff and load their asses up, take them to the center of "Sanctuary Cities" like San Francisco and dump them on the streets.
Let those who want them deal with them.

not a bad idea really.
the sanct citys are destryoed any how

Squat

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 21, 2018
Tampa Florida
“Oh Mr President... I have a controversial question for you... why are you so dreamy and what is your favorite color so it can be my favorite color too.”

^^^. You mean like that kind of tough, right

Boo wan hahahahah...

Cheers, Sirhr
But they think that is putting him on the spot. Not a lot bothers me but hearing them say how tough they were on him.... its gonna cost me a TV one of these days.,

Waorani

Back to the Island
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, AL
Too bad there wasn't a little preplanning for an opportunity like this so the aide could've put him on the floor with a hard knee to the unexpecting groin!

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Not a lot bothers me but hearing them say how tough they were on him.... its gonna cost me a TV one of these days.,
How about Pelosi saying she is going to have the most transparent House?

Did we forget "We have to pass it to see whats in it"....

That goes up my ass.

Sieg

Sergeant of the Hide
Jun 14, 2018
Considering the media now acts more like interrogators/prosecutors than investigative reporters in this day and age, maybe they should be subjected to similar standards to uphold like attorneys..... The Bar.

Being born in the late 50's I remember when journalist had a code of ethics they honorably upheld with pride and served the citizens of this country honestly and in a bipartisan manner for the most part. They were more often than not extremely polite, courteous, and respectful in their quest of newsworthy information.

Now they are frantically digging their own graves.

All respect and credibility is lost IMO.

FS1

Unbalanced
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
Back then they wanted to be reporters. Now they want to be stars. Their 15 minute questions are their version of Shakespearean greatness. It's that simple. They did not need to be corrupted, they just needed to have their egos manipulated and massaged.

MarinePMI

Battery Operated Grunt
Jun 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! ^^^^^^

Makes me wonder if the press conferences were changed to just showing the Press Secretary or the POTUS only, and never show the reporter's face, if things would change....

Sep 21, 2008
Tent city was considered a preferential alternative to brick and mortar places in AZ when it existed. I'm relatively sure most in that caravan would be excited for their opportuntity to go glamping on the US dime.