Tripod group buy

Banango

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2018
Abq nm
I've got a buddy that is a dealer but isnt on here and said if I bought 5-10 he could run me a deal. I'd recommend you go to fieldopticsresearch.com and decide which items you want prices on since they have 7 models of tripods alone.

DuneShoot

Canned SemiAuto
Belligerents
Apr 24, 2014
AZ
Interested in tripod bowl top, leveling base long handle, arca swiss pic lever clamp, arca swiss twist clamp.

Any reviews on these anywhere?

Banango

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2018
Abq nm
Interested in tripod bowl top, leveling base long handle, arca swiss pic lever clamp, arca swiss twist clamp.

Any reviews on these anywhere?
Theres not too much out there review wise on them since they are relatively new. I've got the bowl top and its super stable and strong.

Reactions: DuneShoot

Behyot

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2018
I may be interested in the PROMAX ULTRA FT-6841C or something similar, let me know what the pricing would look like if you can.

Banango

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2018
Abq nm
You may wants to check with admins, think you (or your buddy) need a commercial account here to do a Group Buy
I read the rules pretty thoroughly and didnt see anything about needing a commercial account. Since I'm not a business owner or making any money but I'll double check. Admins had to approve the post before it became visible. Would think it would have been caught then.