TRASOL

EXTREMEPREJUDICE

Online Training Member
Oct 21, 2008
SE MICHIGAN
I did the update but it indicated I was in free trial status. I attempted the restore purchase but kept getting an error "unable to verify ID" so I deleted and went to the app store and did a new download/install, then I was able to restore purchase and profile from backup. IOS 11.4.1, just an FYI........YMMV.

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

That is the kind of wood that has NOT been beat to a pulp yet, lol.

Where is @LastShot300 ..... He is going to be happy about TRASOL :)

Sincerely,
Theis

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Feb 13, 2017
Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.

Ledzep

Chancellor
Jun 9, 2009
Black Hills
Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.
4Dof, if your projo is in the library.

Skookum

Flattus Domini
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
Make sure you are using the appropriate button on the environmentals page. Some are getting the BP and SP buttons mixed up and causing the solutions to be off.

Top Bottom