TRASOL

Diver160651

Who cares
Belligerents
Feb 7, 2013
BELMONTCA
The transition to the upgrade was easy and free. All of my old profiles sync'd and updated once I signed in. I'll have to look at this app again :)

EXTREMEPREJUDICE

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 21, 2008
SE MICHIGAN
I did the update but it indicated I was in free trial status. I attempted the restore purchase but kept getting an error "unable to verify ID" so I deleted and went to the app store and did a new download/install, then I was able to restore purchase and profile from backup. IOS 11.4.1, just an FYI........YMMV.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

That is the kind of wood that has NOT been beat to a pulp yet, lol.

Where is @LastShot300 ..... He is going to be happy about TRASOL :)

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

COME ON ANDROID version update!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
greenville, NC
Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.

Ledzep

Chancellor
Belligerents
Jun 9, 2009
Black Hills
Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.
4Dof, if your projo is in the library.

Skookum

Theory of Devolution
Belligerents
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
Make sure you are using the appropriate button on the environmentals page. Some are getting the BP and SP buttons mixed up and causing the solutions to be off.