Trade deficits with communist nations are A OK but..

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
maybe we need to

The statist fucks behind locked doors in their gated communities who are pushing for illegals' rights either have not experienced or are willfully oblivious to the actual pleasures of interacting with these varmints.

We blue collar workers deal with them, their antics, their brazen mockery of law and civilized living, and their wanton disregard for the safety and comfort of the people around them every day right in our neighborhoods and the premises of our workplaces and to put it in laymans' terms, our patience and tolerance have been pushed pretty far...

Ken2ndAmendment

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2019
i been hoping they would forcibly remove trump so Americans can get down to business.
And how on earth is a never- Trumper even in this forum? Should be a prerequisite to be a memeber to support the Republican ticket, to save the Republic.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
So, what I see you saying is, yet another reason to not use paypal OR gofundme.

Buy More Ammo.

Make It Worthwhile!

PP and GFM are just pesky virtue signallers. The main source of the irritation is what is continuously filtering across the borders every minute, and it has grown from a steady itch to a full blown case of crotch rash with pus and ooze. If the governmental agencies who are supposed to be in charge with border protection are finding themselves "overwhelmed" and demonstrating inability to handle it, then the problem may have to be solved by other parties, using "other" methods if necessary.

And I don't think it will take much of a display of the "other" methods to make the virtue signallers realize that people have really lost the last ounce of their patience.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
With all due respect

Yeah that would be true if you didn't live in America, but because I do I could be a never Trumper if I wanted to.... however, contrary to your dumas assertion, I am a supporter of his (mostly) because we have the same enemies,,, which I hate to tell you includes the whole of the GOP and the DNC as well as 99% of the government workforce and all of the free shit army and the Deep State (FBI,CIA, DHS, Dep of Ed/ CPB/ and any other fuckers that work for Fedgov) here in the USA and the elite around the world.... so continue kissing republican ass I am sticking with fellow Americans you POS Bootlicker.

enjoy Easter weekend, party boy.

And how on earth is a never- Trumper even in this forum? Should be a prerequisite to be a memeber to support the Republican ticket, to save the Republic.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

LOLOL as if the Re-Pubs are really any different than the Dum-crats.......

Different wings of the same POS Buzzard.

Only way to bring the "Eagle" back is with Tea Party and I not talking about the Political Organization.

Sincerely,
Theis

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
You know it Theis, Trump can implode both Parties by declaring himself as the TP presidential candidate..

Hi,

LOLOL as if the Re-Pubs are really any different than the Dum-crats.......

Different wings of the same POS Buzzard.

Only way to bring the "Eagle" back is with Tea Party and I not talking about the Political Organization.

Sincerely,
Theis

Ken2ndAmendment

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2019
With all due respect

Yeah that would be true if you didn't live in America, but because I do I could be a never Trumper if I wanted to.... however, contrary to your dumas assertion, I am a supporter of his (mostly) because we have the same enemies,,, which I hate to tell you includes the whole of the GOP and the DNC as well as 99% of the government workforce and all of the free shit army and the Deep State (FBI,CIA, DHS, Dep of Ed/ CPB/ and any other fuckers that work for Fedgov) here in the USA and the elite around the world.... so continue kissing republican ass I am sticking with fellow Americans you POS Bootlicker.

Hmm, maybe you're not half bad after all, but you were sporting to oust Trump, the best President in my lifetime, and maybe ever, short of General George Washington himself. I retract my comment, and thank you for the reply. And I am not licking any boots, thank you very much.

Happy Easter to you too, He die for all of us. So little actually respect him for that.

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
With all due respect

dumas = Dumbass.

You're welcome. (We love you anyway and knew what you meant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

QuickNDirty

NaN
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 26, 2013
I read it, I still read it diffeently. Still wanting to impeach a perfectly good President that has his hands tied. Little does he know, 1 tweet and 3% will show up with out question.
Well... Since you're taking things literally and appear to be on the denser side..

I'll give you the answer: That's the point. Arresting the president would create a shitstorm of historical proportion.

So, yeah... Like AJ said.. I hope they walk right up there and arrest the mothefucker. Call up CNN again, and let them televise it like they did to Mr. Stone. Let's get on with it.

abn31c

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Hmmm, wow, just fukin wow.
There is a blown mind around the corner.
Just sayin....

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

@Bender

For your entertainment: (Direct copy and paste....misspelled words are not mine lol)

I am 𝕶𝖊𝖓2𝖓𝖉𝕬𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 thank you for stopping by, visiting my channel and enjoying my content. I am a STRONG supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and believe it is why we still have a 1st Amendment, or any of the other Amendments, that support and defend the United States Constitution. I delve in politics and our God Given Rights to be protected. I am a member of the New Hampshire 3%ers and I own several firearms, that haven't done much more than target practice. New Hampshire embodies only recently, the ability to carry a firearm without the need for a license to do so. Many of my friends are politcal and keep our Rights free. Even our democratic members of our House and Senate are supporters of the Right to Bear Arms.

https://d.tube/#!/c/ken2ndamendment

https://twitter.com/KJOKNH

Sincerely,
Theis

cornhusker86

C Co. 3/63 2nd. Bgd.
Belligerents
Oct 20, 2012
Red Michigan
Hi,

@Bender

For your entertainment: (Direct copy and paste....misspelled words are not mine lol)

I am 𝕶𝖊𝖓2𝖓𝖉𝕬𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 thank you for stopping by, visiting my channel and enjoying my content. I am a STRONG supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and believe it is why we still have a 1st Amendment, or any of the other Amendments, that support and defend the United States Constitution. I delve in politics and our God Given Rights to be protected. I am a member of the New Hampshire 3%ers and I own several firearms, that haven't done much more than target practice. New Hampshire embodies only recently, the ability to carry a firearm without the need for a license to do so. Many of my friends are politcal and keep our Rights free. Even our democratic members of our House and Senate are supporters of the Right to Bear Arms.

https://d.tube/#!/c/ken2ndamendment

https://twitter.com/KJOKNH

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Lapuapalooza

abn31c

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Cherries need picked before they completely spoil.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA

You misread the point of his post.

He is correctly stating that the communists have to over play their hand to the point it is painfully obvious that we are experiencing a state of rebelliion against duly elected leadership.

You would think we have reached that point by now but 40 years of dumbing down america has left a society completely oblivious due to the ingestion of SOMA.

@ArmyJerry is not a Never Trumper.

Nor is he a Pro Trumper per se.

I see a pragmatist that realizes Trump was the only chance to turn the ship from falling off the edge of the world.

As a for instance look at the next alternatives - Bernie (who would have won had Hillary not killed him), Hillary and Mittens Romney.

That fuck Romney can go ass fuck Jeff Flake.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
You misread the point of his post.

He is correctly stating that the communists have to over play their hand to the point it is painfully obvious that we are experiencing a state of rebelliion against duly elected leadership.

You would think we have reached that point by now but 40 years of dumbing down america has left a society completely oblivious due to the ingestion of SOMA.

@ArmyJerry is not a Never Trumper.

Nor is he a Pro Trumper per se.

I see a pragmatist that realizes Trump was the only chance to turn the ship from falling off the edge of the world.

As a for instance look at the next alternatives - Bernie (who would have won had Hillary not killed him), Hillary and Mittens Romney.

That fuck Romney can go ass fuck Jeff Flake.

My bad I see the board handled this.