Trade added. Browning's A-Bolt .243 WSSM with extras and hand loads $630 Shipped!!

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
I have an Excellent condition 9.5/10, Browning A-Bolt 243 Winchester Super Short Magnum (WSSM) for sale. It shoots lasers with the hand loads. It has less then 50 rounds through it. I count 46 in my log book. I just don't shoot this enough to keep it. Been in a gun sock in the safe untouched. I have shot it one day and one day trip to coyote hunt. That is it. And someone else will enjoy it greatly. The stock was professionally dipped in Realtree AP Camo. Rings are Leupold STD rings and bases. Sling is included also. Toss on a scope and you can get right to shooting. Perfect coyote, deer, hog, etc, gun. Including 125 hand loads and a few empty brass. (Couple hundred dollar value here) and also a box of 95gr bullets (26 value) with sale. The ammo is all brand new brass (about a dollar a piece for just the brass these days) and the bullets are VMax's.

The scope is not for sale with the rifle and is not available.

Started at 1000 with hand loads now Dropped way way down to $650 shipped from an individual to your FFL. Very firm. This rifle goes for my by itself without any extras. I accept USPS MO's and Paypal plus fees or FF. I am covering the shipping and buyer will cover insurance. This is an awesome rifle / setup and an awesome price.

Thanks,

Last edited:

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
I would assume Sporter? I would think the varmet would be a heavy barrel? Not sure how to tell or even knew there was 2 versions.

The barrel is .562 at the muzzle. Where the stock ends it's .700. Anything else to look for to identify?

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
So it is officially an A-BOLT II COMPOSITE STALKER .243 WSSM. Matte blue finish, 21" barrel, target crown, detachable magazine, hinged floor plate, composite stock with sling swivel studs installed.

Top Bottom