TL3 Manners T4A. SPF

rak187

Staff Sergeant
Dec 31, 2008
Michigan
I have a Manners T4A stock inverted for a bighorn TL3 that I’m looking to sell. Only reason I’m selling this stock is because I’m running the T4A with MPA rail instead of the manners barricade stop.

This stock has been used in two matches. It has minor wear marks but nothing crazy. This is an carbon stock and has the v2 mini chassis and barricade stop installed. It has 2 flush cups on bottom, left, and right for positional shooting. Also has an atlas rail. I put skateboard tape to add grip to the barricade stop area obviously this can be removed with a heat gun and goof off.

Asking 1100 shipped to your door.

Please don’t waste my time asking me a million and one questions just to tell me you’re going to order directly from manners, I don’t care.

Attachments

Last edited:

Xander3Zero

Just a normal dude.
Aug 10, 2017
Rhode Island
Please don’t waste my time asking me a million and one questions just to tell me you’re going to order directly from manners, I don’t care.
Really?!

I asked you like two questions because you weren't clear to me whether it came with the Manner's Mini-Chassis or a Badger DBM, and then I asked you to specify which barrel channel it had, to which you answered "idk but it fits my M24 fine". Also, you reached out to me, responding to my WTB ad, so I think I have the right to ask some questions. Real glad I saw your comment here, makes me not regret passing on this stock. GLWS.

Xander3Zero

Just a normal dude.
Aug 10, 2017
Rhode Island
Can't blame me for thinking that when I was literally asking you questions throughout the weekend and ending up telling you that I plan on ordering from Manners... lol.

Well then, sorry I came off as malicious. No hard feelings... eggplant nipples.

Feb 21, 2013
TEXAS
It's got the PRS mini chassis in it which has the additional spot in it that can be used for a barricade stop or tripod mount. Which it has the barricade stop in it.

Perfect transaction with RAK187 also.

Top Bottom