Tikka T1X

GGK

Private
Oct 6, 2013
Toledo, OH
The issue is the bottom metal/mags

More than likely the issue with the bottom metal is like putting any other standard 22 in a chassis where you have to use the "bottom metal" (the part that holds the mag). I hope the only thing that might be needed is a little clearance work on the front, but from the look of the placement of the ejection port they might have it back far enough to just drop into an AICS magazine inlet.

Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I was thinking about the bottom metal issue. Vudoo magazine is well done and thought out. A lot of people will be wanting to make this into a trainer and drop it into an aftermarket stock. The problem with that is, a lot of companies make an aftermarket stock, that takes AICS mags. Their mag is not going to work, It will work in the stocks that take the standard T3 magazine. Any companies make an aftermarket that will still use that T3 mag. I don't think this is going to work in the TAC A1 chassis or the CTR.

Thunderhorse

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 31, 2018
Central MO
Jeez, this still isn't out?

We still need to confirm if the bottom metal will be an issue since we know it'll drop into Tikka inlets.

Still need to confirm a Tikka rail will the holes on the receiver.

Anyone know if bolt handles for a T3 will interchange. Looks like no along with shrouds

Top Bottom