TiborasaurusRex shooting a water bottle at 1072 yards with a .260

Feb 14, 2017
all over see below:
Hi,

@Emouse

Well the short version is this:
Florida Department of Law Enforcement Statewide CERT member.
Maritime Security for Horizon Offshore Contractors on an offshore pipeline for the Israeli electric company.
Maritime Security for Horizon Offshore Contractors for the WAGP Project in Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Maritime Security for Goldline Shipping Company in Israel.
SME to Turkey and Poland on behalf of the original Cheytac and Associates back when those Governments first tested and purchased the Interventions.
Consultant to Emirates Defense Industries Company for Defense offset ventures, specializing in bringing in joint venture possibilities from the USA market.
SME to the Saudi National Guard training facility in Huntsville Alabama.

Feel free to join and meet me at the EDIC booth during IDEX 2019. We can go out to the 3000m HTI range that General HQ has. We book rooms at the Aloft Hotel at the convention center if you are interested.

Feel free to join and meet me at the 2019 International Warrior Competition at KASOTC. I will be there with KADDB.

Or feel free to come visit me in Houston after we get our production version rifle finished and I will book the Worlds Longest Shot Challenge facility.

Sincerely,
Theis[/QUOTE

Can I come to?

Nobody ever said anything like that. The rub comes from all the internet shooter who think shooting < moa at 1-300 yds is the std everyone lives by. Guys who shoot outside of the net know shooting a moa or better at distance is far harder than 20 shots at 300 an under, but all you hear is my stick will shoot 0.x moa all day every day. Which it might a shorter ranges but to do it for 20 rds at 4 different distances not only test the stick an ammo but the shooter as well, an those that shoot know that as fact. Some one, some day will clean HR an I hope I am there to see it done. I doubt it will ever be done with much more that a 223 as normally after those relays mother nature steps up her game.We have had a number of IBS champs come to show us how to do it an it did not go as they had planned.

steve123

Lt. Colonel
Mar 16, 2008
Flagstaff, AZ
These are always fun threads, lol.

We need a grudge match challenge Snipers Hide series/ TV show. Make it fun kinda like Top Shot, envision all kinds of guns and shooting sports combined.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
Hi,

@Emouse

Well the short version is this:
Florida Department of Law Enforcement Statewide CERT member.
Maritime Security for Horizon Offshore Contractors on an offshore pipeline for the Israeli electric company.
Maritime Security for Horizon Offshore Contractors for the WAGP Project in Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Maritime Security for Goldline Shipping Company in Israel.
SME to Turkey and Poland on behalf of the original Cheytac and Associates back when those Governments first tested and purchased the Interventions.
Consultant to Emirates Defense Industries Company for Defense offset ventures, specializing in bringing in joint venture possibilities from the USA market.
SME to the Saudi National Guard training facility in Huntsville Alabama.

Feel free to join and meet me at the EDIC booth during IDEX 2019. We can go out to the 3000m HTI range that General HQ has. We book rooms at the Aloft Hotel at the convention center if you are interested.

Feel free to join and meet me at the 2019 International Warrior Competition at KASOTC. I will be there with KADDB.

Or feel free to come visit me in Houston after we get our production version rifle finished and I will book the Worlds Longest Shot Challenge facility.

Sincerely,
Theis
Well I think I have found the reason as to why Saudi's can't fucking hit anything. ;)

I saw him shooting a closed vehicle course with his son the other day. Can I come?

Last edited:

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Well I think I have found the reason as to why Saudi's can't fucking hit anything. ;)

I saw him shooting a closed vehicle course with his son the other day. Can I come?
Hi,

LOL, don't even get me going on Saudi's lol. Now the Emirates SF guys can be a different story. I will have to tell you about their recent run in with a Yemen sniper in person.

You available for IDEX?
Most definitely you can come out for our media day we are going to have for new rifle and cartridge.

Sincerely,
Theis

Culpeper

One divided by F
Nov 25, 2006
Roswell NM
Corporate warriors make too many comments on the Internet. Since, you brought it up give us the entire Yemen narrative. We love bedtime stories. Don't leave out the blood and guts.

Back to Plaster, why are we grouping him with T-Rex?

SLG

Gunny Sergeant
Sep 2, 2009
Nobody ever said anything like that. The rub comes from all the internet shooter who think shooting < moa at 1-300 yds is the std everyone lives by. Guys who shoot outside of the net know shooting a moa or better at distance is far harder than 20 shots at 300 an under, but all you hear is my stick will shoot 0.x moa all day every day. Which it might a shorter ranges but to do it for 20 rds at 4 different distances not only test the stick an ammo but the shooter as well, an those that shoot know that as fact. Some one, some day will clean HR an I hope I am there to see it done. I doubt it will ever be done with much more that a 223 as normally after those relays mother nature steps up her game.We have had a number of IBS champs come to show us how to do it an it did not go as they had planned.
I totally agree with you about group size and distance, but it is about impossible to test a rifles group at distance, as you know.

Testing at short range is useful, as at least we can mostly disregard wind. Hitting at mid to long range, is what matters, but so many factors conspire to mask the weapons potential, that all we can really say is what the shooter can do on a given day.

Just rambling now, but at 400-600 yards on a calm day, I have no trouble hitting sub moa, probably like most here. I shot a match in WY a few years ago, and we had 30-40 mph winds. I never hit the 400 yard target, which was a fair bit bigger than moa.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
Shit kids, at the rate this thread is going there's going to be a new 'sniper only' forum where you have to mail in your DD214 or give the contact info for your prime as well as a hand written letter from your KO.

@THEIS private plane? I'm not spending 10k to go to fucking Adu Dahbi just to learn about the new 6.6 Creedmoor and dodge women with hairlip. :p

THEIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

LOLOLOLOL @TheGerman

Etihad or Emirates, no private plane and I promise no Creedmoor OR hairlips lol.
The Russians from Ras al Khaimah bring in their best girls for that week lol. You may see some if you search Zuma in Abu Dhabi.

Edited to add: Don't bother searching Zuma. They don't have any pics of them lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Top Bottom