This is the Saddest thing ever

HuntDWind

Just a Man
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2019
The cartel's gunmen who murdered this Mormon family now claims this was a case of mistaken identity.The solution to their rivalry was to shoot/slaughter a family of women and children and then ask questions.OMG.

Murdered-Family-in-Mexico-640x480.png

Mexican authorities announced the arrest of four suspects in connection with their alleged roles in the high-profile attack that killed nine women and children from a Mormon U.S. family last month in Sonora. One was identified as the regional leader for the “La Linea” faction of the Juarez Cartel.

Mexico’s Attorney General’s Office (FGR) made the announcement on Sunday afternoon as international pressure mounts over the massacre. A man identified only as “Mario H.” or “El Mayo” from the Juarez Cartel (not to be mistaken for Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada from the Sinaloa Cartel) was named as the individual largely responsible for the November 4 attack where a group of cartel gunmen ambushed and murdered nine women and children as they drove toward the U.S.-Mexico Border destined for Phoenix, Arizona.

The arrest of El Mayo and two other men took place in a series of raids, the statement revealed. Those arrests followed the capture of another gunman in November who reportedly gave “more information about the individuals involved.” Mexican authorities have not released any information about the identity of the other suspects or the details on their arrests.

Mexican authorities say the attack on the LeBaron family was a case of mistaken identity since cartel gunmen mistook the family’s SUVs for a rival convoy. The severity of the case indicates an apparent lack of control over Mexico’s highways. Prior to the LeBaron incident, La Linea carried out attacks on towns controlled by factions of the Sinaloa Cartel in the same border state. La Linea had deployed gunmen throughout their turf, expecting a similar incursion from rivals.

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Fuck that, it was reported the mother ran out to let them know who it was and they still shot her down.

How many of you saw the pic of the bloody baby bucket?

Stupid or not for being there, all hell should be raised up and down cartel land.

Last edited:

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
That is a tragic, unnecessary loss of life BUT when you live in a country controlled by animals you are taking a risk that is also unnecessary.
I agree 100%
On a side note, State should inform our people to stay out of the country, period.
The last thing we need is to get sucked in to stuff on the other side of the border.
I feel if that were to happen we'd instantly be responsible for the fine folk living in a failed narco state.
Finish the wall, protect the motherland.

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
reminds me of all the stories of American missionaries who went to the war torn areas outside the us . they were not welcome in to push religion in and went anyway then were used for ransoms . I can applaud the wanting to help oppressed people attitude but really they were surprised or unaware of the risk sorry for there loss but no one forced them to go there . Jumping from a plane with a Parachute could be fun if all goes right if it all goes wrong you die I'll take my chances gravity works and stay on the ground is where my feet belong .

Last edited:

lonegunman762x51

Msgt
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2011
Eastern Washington
Fuck them, honestly. Some dirty drug cartel bastard walked up to an infant, strapped into a car seat and executed a tiny baby by shooting it with a rifle. WTF????? Are you so damned deranged that that was a good idea?

Why vote for Donald Trump? Simple, he is going to declare drug cartels terrorists and then he is going to use the military to wipe them off the face of the earth if possible. Losertarians and Democrats will object because of two reasons. The far right believe everything should be legal and that all the dope on earth should be shipped into America for their enjoyment. The left on the other hand needs that dope..........................they are quivering about the loss of their next shot of heroin or puff on the crack or meth pipe. Democrats the world over yearn for the hard drugs it takes to make their stupid ideas seem possible.

I'm all for exterminating cartel members on sight. Or maybe we should wait until they execute the kids in a children's hospital because they do not like their parents?

Last edited: