This is how to post pics

Nov 13, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So all I've ever used is Photo bucket, and now they are in Photo Bucket Ransom Hell. What other options are out there for pics?
I really don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help

Mar 1, 2017
Middle Tennessee
So all I've ever used is Photo bucket, and now they are in Photo Bucket Ransom Hell. What other options are out there for pics?
I really don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help
I use imgur. I make an album with the app and then copy and paste a link in the post. When you click the link it takes you to the album. Only downside is that that there aren't any thumbnail pics, but they are high resolution in the album.

Dec 2, 2013
Rome, GA
Would some that knows how to post actual pics not links please give some instructions. I have got pics posted on Imgur and can copy and past the link but only the link shows up and not the pic??

Jan 25, 2013
Utah
I am not sure why but the photos are showing for me when I look at them, but when other people check them they are getting the white speedometer of death. I am using the [URL= image code.

Last edited:

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Staff member
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Imgur has made some changes.
All you have to do to use them is copy their direct link and paste it here inline. Not coding or clicking the Image button.
That does however leave you photos in their branded frame as shown in the posts above.

If you don't want that, another hosting site to try would be
https://kek.gg/

Like Imgur, there is no signup, but they appear to be more privacy oriented and do not embed you pictures in their advertisement.

Top Bottom