This is how to post pics

Apr 30, 2006
Michigan
Re: THIS IS HOW TO POST PIX'S

That is because they are not hosted anywhere, the attachment is being pulled from your PC, and the website cannot access your PC for the pics, sign up for a www. photobucket .com account, it's free, and then allows you to access those pics from anywhere with web access, comes in real handy for showing off toy pics at work or friends house.

Two Shoes

Jun 8, 2001
Dallas,Tx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by S&J Refinishing:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> When? </span></div></div>Now Bro..............LOL :beer:
Look at the heading for the area this is posted.
Good as any i rckon ................good info for WOOKIES.

javentre

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 20, 2004

You need to use your image software and resize them. 640x480 should work fine.

cheshier2

Gunny Sergeant
Jul 29, 2005
Lodi,ohio
www.sjgunrefinishing.com

alot of you guys just post this in your add
http://www.stormtactical.com/images/boltgun.jpg
I see this alot to
Photobucket
with this click on this link. Once a new browser opens up with the pix copy and past the the browser link and them past it in your post.. And then
all you have to do is add
thats all you have to do and your pix will show up.
Any questions e-mail or IM me..

NaHa

Sergeant
Apr 27, 2003
Coeur D'Alene, ID

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is how you post pix'x.. </div></div>

This is NOT how to spell "pics" or "pix". That apostrophe pertains to a possessive form of a noun (like Dad's old car) or a contraction of a noun and verb (like Dad's gonna kick my ass when he finds out I wrecked his old car).

An apostrophe is seldom correct to define the plural form of a noun. An exception might be a numerical noun form, like "the 1960's", for example.

Tha speling on thiss form reelly sux'x in genril. Kudos to those of you who care.

Top Bottom