They're really harping on the federal workers not getting paid.

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
Oh im not a tough guy, im a chicken.

When i go through a BP checkpoint i dont have time to agitate people, even if i wanted to. I just stop, say hello, then continue on to work.

Someday, ill have all that free time too.

I make no claims to need backing up.

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
That was arguing and talking! And i very much doubt that was armyjerry.

If if its a violation of his rights to have to stop, shouldn't he just keep driving? Why even stop to argue?

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
Like said above, I hear ya on the border ones and even the interior ones unless they ask for papers,, then I give them the cold shoulder, I do have time to do it.

Oh im not a tough guy, im a chicken.

When i go through a BP checkpoint i dont have time to agitate people, even if i wanted to. I just stop, say hello, then continue on to work.

Someday, ill have all that free time too.

I make no claims to need backing up.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
the violation is not stopping its the searching and asking for papers etc and detaining without cause.

That was arguing and talking! And i very much doubt that was armyjerry.

If if its a violation of his rights to have to stop, shouldn't he just keep driving? Why even stop to argue?

deersniper

Online Training Member
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
When they start building BP stations with industrial incinerators instead of commercial kitchens and baby changing stations, I'll start getting nervous.
the violation is not stopping its the searching and asking for papers etc and detaining without cause.
You're getting soft.
An arrest without probable cause is unconstitutional
image.jpg

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
I agree. I hate the checkpoints. There mere existence, and the requirement to stop, is (in my opinion), an unreasonable seizure.

But im not a lawyer, and im certainly not a US Supreme Court Justice.

But when the Supreme Court (the official and final legal authority in the US), in US vs Martinez Fuerte, ruled that the checkpoints, and the requirement to stop at a checkpoint, were legal, well, that rendered the opinions of ken226, armyjerry and deersniper, null and void!

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
Not everyone holds their opinion in such high regard.

Border check and catapulting burning illegals back over to their country, not a prob at all.

Justice, including courts are corrupt and not good authorities on the constitution and equal application of the law. Fuck them.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Notice that there have been no polls on this little tiff?

I wonder if there have been polls and the establishment doesnt want us to know what collective wisdom is.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
they have been taken but wont dare release the results,,,,

notice how they never ask if they should restart the government

Or if you missed having a wasteful government hard at work fucking the country over.

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
In a poll of 500 Berkeley professors, Clinton Foundation employees, Hollywood actors and gay Hamilton cast members... the results were overwhelmingly... orange man bad.

I saw a poll a few days ago that caught my attention. "62% of people surveyed blame Trump and the Republicans for the shutdown"

Buried in the polling methodology paragraph below the article was the blurb "a poll conducted by telephonically interviewing 1364 registered democrats and 836 registered republicans.

So, basically, the democrats blame the republicans and the republicans blame the democrats. I never would have suspected!

Dont trust the polls!

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
I like to use the words "give credit" for the shut down. Blame has such a negative connotation... now if we could just shut the rest of it down and stop taking money from me, hell, check that I would gladly keep paying if they would just shut down the non delegated responsibilities they have assumed. Fire all bureaucrats, the newest leech to the oldest leech, not doing a task clearly part of a constitutional responsibility. Fire them all.

Comeuppance is here , go get a job you fuckers.

Last edited:

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
The media is trying to fool everyone with all the gloom and doom reporting of federal employees going without pay.

Its not that painful for federal employees. Its happened in the past, with enough frequency that most have enough savings to get them well past the point wher the public starts to feel the pain. At that point, it will get fixed.

All a federal employee needs do is keep enough saved, to get by until those who didnt save start quitting for other jobs. Then it will get fixed.

The American public wont tolerate the ports of entry being left unmanned, allowing anyone who likes to come and go at-will.

They wont tolerate the air disasters that would result, from an airport like LAX having no ATC.

And any job the lack of which, causes no pain to the public, probably shouldnt exist anyway.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
you underestimate the hate for DC and Big Cities

Shut down the ports of entry, nobody cares, in America at least

City people offing themselves 500 at a time, meh no biggie, ,maybe we turn California blue in short order.

We dont really need the government at all, mil and pretty much bout it, the rest of them fuckers are a burden and a threat.

1547390251611.png

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
you underestimate the hate for DC and Big Cities

Shut down the ports of entry, nobody cares, in America at least

City people offing themselves 500 at a time, meh no biggie, ,maybe we turn California blue in short order.

We dont really need the government at all, mil and pretty much bout it, the rest of them fuckers are a burden and a threat.

View attachment 7003184

Noone manning the ports. Interesting idea! I wonder what effect that would have on the number of illegal aliens in the country.

Armyjerry certainly wouldnt want anyone rounding them up, as the only agency with both the legal authority (see 8usc1357. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1357 ), and the manpower to knock a dent in those numbers, according to armyjerry has no legal jurisdiction when not on the border.

You dont think the constitution mandates the federal government regulate international commerce? Air ports, sea ports, land ports. Those are all managed by the customs service.

With no customs service, how would we control dumping?

What would be your solution to prevent knockoff chinese turbofanjet axial compressor blades from finding their way into the engines of a 900,000lb 747-8, cruising over your neighborhood with 63,000 gallons of fuel on board?

How would it effect the employees at Boeing, when everyone starts buying from Airbus?

Or the thousands of job shops that subcontract for Boeing?

So, aircraft crashing is ok because armyjerry doesnt fly, and it would only impact big city dwellers? Im giving you the benefit of doubt, in guessing that there is in fact a logic filter, but that thought didn't make it to the logic filter before finding its way to the keyboard.

You have such wonderful ideas, i vote armyjerry for president

Attachments

Last edited:

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
Oh so special, "we need government.... said no fucking sane American ever"

Noone manning the ports. Interesting idea! I wonder what effect that would have on the number of illegal aliens in the country.

Well having government open has worked out real well hasn't it, no illegals here now.. stop your bullshit. Put the army on the border and invade and punish any country sending their illegals here (Mexico and Canada) problem solved.

Armyjerry certainly wouldnt want anyone rounding them up, as the only agency with both the legal authority (see 8usc1357), and the manpower to knock a dent in those numbers, acvording to armyjerry has no legal jurisdiction when not on the border.

Yeah that is working out well aint it, 20 million plus here now. Stop lying.

You dont think the constitution mandates the federal government regulate international commerce? Air ports, sea ports, land ports. Those are all managed by the customs service.

It does and I been paying for that but they have not done their fucking job so Might as well not waste the money.

With no customs service, how would we control dumping?

We dont hand have not controlled it in 40 years unless a donor to the two mafias got upset so stop lyi
ng.

What would be your solution to prevent knockoff chinese turbofanjet axial compressor blades from finding their way into the engines of a 900,000lb 747-8, cruising over your neighborhood with 63,000 gallons of fuel on board?

Again, thats been happening since Clinton and Taiwan before China, the Government has forfeited any claim to be operating constitutionally or fulfilling their constitutional responsibilities.

How would it effect the employees at Boeing, when everyone starts buying from Airbus?
Oh well, Boeing should have purchased airbus. Are really going down the road about how good a job our government has done negotiating trade, man you a full on fucktarded.

Or the thousands of job shops that subcontract for Boeing?

Same answer above

So, aircraft crashing is ok because armyjerry doesnt fly, and it would only impact big city dwellers? Im giving you the benefit of doubt, in guessing that thought didnt make it to the logic filter before finding its way to the keyboard.

I really am okay with a Darwininian selection process, flying dangerous, dont fly. The safety at all cost has cost us too much freedom and empowered some really evil people in our government and turned our government into teh biggest threat we face as a nation,, its people like you that have done that.

You have such wonderful ideas, i vote armyjerry for president

Thank you, watch for my nomination.

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
Oh so special, "we need government.... said no fucking sane American ever"
I was hoping for a well reasoned reply. I see you do not disappoint!

Edited to add: I take that back. Your edited post has a couple, kinda reasoned responses.

People like me?

Im curious, what kind is that? A Full-on fucktard? 😊

Being called a fucktard by someone with your understanding of economics and the constitution! My feelings are hurt!

Attachments

Last edited:

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
reason is what got us in this situation, we need deck clearing action, fire them all. You cant reason with the bureaucracy or the apparatchiks that have infected it. They feel entitled to my money and property. Fuckem.

I was hoping for a well reasoned reply. I see you do not disappoint!

Longshot231

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 8, 2018
Some folks will harp on the "worthless" Federal Employees. As I said earlier, we need some sort of government regulations.

A balance must be found. Too much regulation and we have a totalitarian oligarchy or a dictatorship. That's what the leftists communists (AKA Democrats) want.

No regulation and we risk poison in our food, unrestricted hacking in computers, aircraft falling out of the sky, foreign invasions and criminals run amok. That's just to name a few of the problems that would exist. If you think that the problem with border-jumpers is bad now, watch would happen without the border patrol or ICE.

What is also overlooked with the Federal Government is spending on social welfare programs. I have friends and relatives that are in wheel chairs, paralyzed and can't work because of no fault of their own. I don't have a problem with the Federal, State and Local tax dollars taking care of them.

The recipients of the welfare dollars that I have a problem with are the fat-ass dirt bags that can work but WILL NOT work. They are leeches. And I have some relatives that are welfare leeches. Notice that I didn't say I have friends that are welfare leeches. I can pick my friends but not my relatives. I don't have anything to do with welfare leeches; including the ones that are related to me.

One of the factors that attracts foreign migration is that they to, can become welfare leeches. Illegal immigration costs us over $116 billion a year. IMHO, we ought to kick their lazy asses out of the country.

Depending on the source, all social welfare spending accounts for about 25-30% of every tax dollar we spend. I will go out on a limb and base this next observation on the vast amount of empirical evidence we see every day. About 99% of that money is a complete waste on the leeches. If any leftists trolls disagree with my last assessment then why don't you go into a welfare office sometime? Also stand in the checkout line and watch how many fit* people are using a WIC card to pay for their groceries.

*I use the term "fit" loosely. Watch the fat asses using the WIC card. They are paying for mostly junk food; soda-pop, chips, candy and expensive meats. You won't find too many vegans in that group.

As I said in an earlier posting, I am a Federal employee that actually works. It's not brick laying, construction work or digging ditches. I've done that kind of work before and there is nothing wrong with it. I got an education and worked in the industry that I now inspect for over 40 years. I'm paid for what I know, not what I do. I don't earn as much as what I did in the private sector. I am really under-paid for what my position requires. I say that so you realize that I'm not just taking up space to draw a paycheck.

And, Armyjerry, you ought to be darn glad that there are people like me to help save your ass. I like a lot of things you say but your frustration is directed at ALL government employees. Think about the men and women that keep our borders safe, inspect the food, help prevent diseases, regulate communications, inspect and regulate air traffic and who also want to see this country prosper.

Some of us hate the communists, ANTIFAs, snowflakes and other leftists that want nothing but power and will destroy this country to get it. Your frustration should be directed at the traitors in and out of government jobs. There are some of us that share your frustration. So don't piss in our breakfast cereal when all we want to do is be productive and serve taxpayers like yourself.

Flintdog2011

Long time listener/first time caller
Jul 24, 2013
Jawja
It must be one hell of a feedback loop for you anti-government types. I feel for you, I really do.

All your hyperbolic circle jerking gets all fucked up when you realize that the government workers you hate, are the very ones keeping out all those "towel heads" and "wet backs", and doing shit like enforcing national borders, and therefore, national sovereignty.
Bad argument, bud. The reason we need a wall is because those people DON’T protect national sovereignty. The soldiers and border patrol folks are a minute percentage of the federal government. Nobody wants those folks to suffer, but I ain’t cryin’ a river over the thousands of bureaucrats that have been sucking at my tit my whole adult life while making my life and my family’s lives worse.

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
Some folks will harp on the "worthless" Federal Employees. As I said earlier, we need some sort of government regulations.

A balance must be found. Too much regulation and we have a totalitarian oligarchy or a dictatorship. That's what the leftists communists (AKA Democrats) want.

No regulation and we risk poison in our food, unrestricted hacking in computers, aircraft falling out of the sky, foreign invasions and criminals run amok. That's just to name a few of the problems that would exist. If you think that the problem with border-jumpers is bad now, watch would happen without the border patrol or ICE.

What is also overlooked with the Federal Government is spending on social welfare programs. I have friends and relatives that are in wheel chairs, paralyzed and can't work because of no fault of their own. I don't have a problem with the Federal, State and Local tax dollars taking care of them.

The recipients of the welfare dollars that I have a problem with are the fat-ass dirt bags that can work but WILL NOT work. They are leeches. And I have some relatives that are welfare leeches. Notice that I didn't say I have friends that are welfare leeches. I can pick my friends but not my relatives. I don't have anything to do with welfare leeches; including the ones that are related to me.

One of the factors that attracts foreign migration is that they to, can become welfare leeches. Illegal immigration costs us over $116 billion a year. IMHO, we ought to kick their lazy asses out of the country.

Depending on the source, all social welfare spending accounts for about 25-30% of every tax dollar we spend. I will go out on a limb and base this next observation on the vast amount of empirical evidence we see every day. About 99% of that money is a complete waste on the leeches. If any leftists trolls disagree with my last assessment then why don't you go into a welfare office sometime? Also stand in the checkout line and watch how many fit* people are using a WIC card to pay for their groceries.

*I use the term "fit" loosely. Watch the fat asses using the WIC card. They are paying for mostly junk food; soda-pop, chips, candy and expensive meats. You won't find too many vegans in that group.

As I said in an earlier posting, I am a Federal employee that actually works. It's not brick laying, construction work or digging ditches. I've done that kind of work before and there is nothing wrong with it. I got an education and worked in the industry that I now inspect for over 40 years. I'm paid for what I know, not what I do. I don't earn as much as what I did in the private sector. I am really under-paid for what my position requires. I say that so you realize that I'm not just taking up space to draw a paycheck.

And, Armyjerry, you ought to be darn glad that there are people like me to help save your ass. I like a lot of things you say but your frustration is directed at ALL government employees. Think about the men and women that keep our borders safe, inspect the food, help prevent diseases, regulate communications, inspect and regulate air traffic and who also want to see this country prosper.

Some of us hate the communists, ANTIFAs, snowflakes and other leftists that want nothing but power and will destroy this country to get it. Your frustration should be directed at the traitors in and out of government jobs. There are some of us that share your frustration. So don't piss in our breakfast cereal when all we want to do is be productive and serve taxpayers like yourself.
Sir, i agree 100% with everything in your post. Were on the same page.

I do howaver disagree with armyjerrys assertion that government serves no purpose. I've been to places like that, i used to be an 11b in the Army. I dont think armyjerry would like it there.

Last edited:

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
@longshot321

We have 20 million illegals here sucking up 250+ Billion a year in my tax money while we pay 2 trillion a year in taxes and I should be thankful???? Really? You all should hang your head in shame. Fuck that.

I dont need saving there hero, Ill take care of myself and my family just fine.

My disdain is focused at all federal functions and apparatchiks that are not prescribed in the constitution which is 90% of the Fedgov. If you cant find your job in the constitution I am talking about you. If you can find it I can only say you all need to do a better job, excepting the Mil and the USPS here. Everyone else that is supposed to be doing a function is failing grandly so no dont claim to be protecting or saving me or us, the job is not getting done.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
no grunt ever survived sand hill with the first name of Ken, I dont believe you.:)

you two are on the same page because you get paid from money seized under threat of force form your fellow citizens, you really need to ask yourselves if your function is a delegated power, which at least one of you sounds like it is. The other I dont know about, sounds like another liberal arts major,

Sir, i agree 100% with everything in your post. Were on the same page.

I do howaver disagree with armyjerrys assertion that government serves no purpose. I've been to places like that, i used to be an 11b in the Army. I dont think armyjerry would lime it there.

Longshot231

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 8, 2018
@longshot321

We have 20 million illegals here sucking up 250+ Billion a year in my tax money while we pay 2 trillion a year in taxes and I should be thankful???? Really? You all should hang your head in shame. Fuck that.

I dont need saving there hero, Ill take care of myself and my family just fine.

My disdain is focused at all federal functions and apparatchiks that are not prescribed in the constitution which is 90% of the Fedgov. If you cant find your job in the constitution I am talking about you. If you can find it I can only say you all need to do a better job, excepting the Mil and the USPS here. Everyone else that is supposed to be doing a function is failing grandly so no dont claim to be protecting or saving me or us, the job is not getting done.
You don't get any argument from me on the illegal border-jumpers. We ought to be using the military, ICE, FBI and other law enforcement to kick their asses out of the country. If we can't kick all of them out, then they ought to starve while they are here. That should give them motivation to leave.

As for the rest of your posting; you ought to publish your name, address and picture. That way if you ever need any help from anyone (especially a Federal Employee) we can remember that you said you don't want any assistance. I'm pretty sure a lot of us would bypass you if you ever got into trouble and ever need our help. Let's hope there is a telephone booth you can find to change into your tights and cape.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
@Longshot231

how often do you think average people actually interact with Fed gov in a positive way???

Not a rhetorical question here, I want to know because this seems to come up every time we have these conversations.

Do you really think 90% of this country could not live without 90% of Fedgov?

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2012
Republic of Harney
You don't get any argument from me on the illegal border-jumpers. We ought to be using the military, ICE, FBI and other law enforcement to kick their asses out of the country. If we can't kick all of them out, then they ought to starve while they are here. That should give them motivation to leave.

As for the rest of your posting; you ought to publish your name, address and picture. That way if you ever need any help from anyone (especially a Federal Employee) we can remember that you said you don't want any assistance. I'm pretty sure a lot of us would bypass you if you ever got into trouble and ever need our help. Let's hope there is a telephone booth you can find to change into your tights and cape.
I want AJ’s name and picture too. Because I want to torture him if he ever needs help from a .gov. Might also make him cough up some FedGMM. I bet he has a bunch stashed away.

Longshot231

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 8, 2018
Bad argument, bud. The reason we need a wall is because those people DON’T protect national sovereignty. The soldiers and border patrol folks are a minute percentage of the federal government. Nobody wants those folks to suffer, but I ain’t cryin’ a river over the thousands of bureaucrats that have been sucking at my tit my whole adult life while making my life and my family’s lives worse.
You are correct, we do need a wall. The problem is not only that there aren't enough folks patrolling our border it's the leftist judges that turn the border-jumpers loose.

There are also laws in the People's Republic of Kalifornia as well as other communist enclaves that provide sanctuary for the illegals. We have law enforcement (local cops) that shield these criminals cause the laws prohibit them from turning border-jumpers over to ICE.

A wall is an effective, but partial, answer to security. The judges and laws in this country are like catching rats in a live-trap but only to be turned loose again.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
On this we agree 100%

You are correct, we do need a wall. The problem is not only that there aren't enough folks patrolling our border it's the leftist judges that turn the border-jumpers loose.

There are also laws in the People's Republic of Kalifornia as well as other communist enclaves that provide sanctuary for the illegals. We have law enforcement (local cops) that shield these criminals cause the laws prohibit them from turning border-jumpers over to ICE.

A wall is an effective, but partial, answer to security. The judges and laws in this country are like catching rats in a live-trap but only to be turned loose again.

Skookum

Entropy Personified
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
Human beings don't live in anarchy. They never have. Some form of organization always emerges. Absent some form of lawful government, the historical default has been tribalism.

No tribal system has ever contributed to the welfare of mankind as a whole. Tribal members may not pay taxes, but they find thier own food, make thier own shelter and shit outdoors. And there will STILL be someone around to make sure you aren't just doing whatever the fuck you want to.

All this hyperbolic anti-government ranting is just bullshit.

I get that government is too big, too slow, etc, etc....but no tribe could ever build or run the power plant that supplies my electricity or build the car I drive to work or the computers and network that you fuckers are currently using to throw shit at the moon.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
@Skookum

dude you are dense, read the 10th amendment I posted above, its not bloated government thats the problem, thats a distraction tool used by politicians, I am talking about unconstitutional functions the Gov has assumes and is now a threat to the Constitutiona and the Republic itself. If its not a delegated power in the Constitution the responsibility falls on the states and the individuals of the states. I just want Constitutional Gov at the Fed level, and at the state level in line with their own constitutions. Bloat is a different subject and a timeless tactic of deflection by apparatchiks, kind of like fencing off the WW2 memorials in DC the last time they thought they were important.

Please read the actual Constitutions you fucktards swore to protect.

Skookum

Entropy Personified
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
US armed forces are about 1.3 mil and Customs, BP and CG amount to about 60k personnel. That is a lot of baby to throw out with the bath water. But hey, we'll still have ArmyJerry right?

If they don't protect national sovereignty then who does?

ken226

Sergeant of the Hide
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
The other I dont know about, sounds like another liberal arts major,
Liberal Arts, thats like Art History, Music Appreciation, Hip Hop right?

My education is in Engineering, specifically in mechanical design and stress analysis, so im an egghead nerd type, like Lewis from revenge of the nerds:

Its alot like liberal arts though, probly about halfway between Music Appreciation and Accounting 😊

Attachments

Last edited: