The State Department

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah you heard that right. Enemies of the people of the United States.

These are the domestic enemies of the Constitution that the oath of office I took was referring to.

Reactions: nn8734 and 10ring'r

Aries256

brrrr its #%^€ing cold! 🥶
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah you heard that right. Enemies of the people of the United States.

These are the domestic enemies of the Constitution that the oath of office I took was referring to.
So is congress, many state congress’, governors, mayors, etc. we are surrounded by traitors.

Zeroit

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2018
Maybe a reason why Trump has trust issues with them? They don't like being kept in the dark.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
They don't like being kept in the dark.
Who the fuck cares what State wants or doesn't want? They don't run the country nor do they set foreign policy.

Every man and woman who works there should be lined up on a wall and executed. Treasonous snakes.

Reactions: wade2big

Zeroit

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2018
And I don't think Trump gives a shit what they think either. Was my impression they (work) for him not the other way around apparently they didn't get the memo. And he is aware of their games.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Who the fuck cares what State wants or doesn't want? They don't run the country nor do they set foreign policy.
Actually the "Deep State" of the State Department think they are the ones that actually run foreign policy and the elected politicians are just there to pay the bills and listen to lies that foggy bottom is doing what they are told to do....

Dippy

Dip
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
They are all cancer to our Republic. Systematically positioning the power against us and waiting for the time to deal with us troublemakers once and for all.

Reactions: tomcatmv