The Code

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Mb.
Has anyone seen this yet? Have anything to add? My Lady saw an ad for it and asked me. I know NOTHING about it. Worth checking out? (TV show, not movie)

pilotjoe

Private
Belligerents
Apr 17, 2017
Wisconsin
Had a meeting last night, so the premier is on my DVR. Will watch it tonight and let you know what I think.

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
Not bad 1st episode but its too early. Many new shows go sideways for me. Reminded me of a JAG redo with the pilot episode a spin off of A Few Good Men. But its set in the DVR for now. I would give it a look and decide for your self.

pilotjoe

Private
Belligerents
Apr 17, 2017
Wisconsin
It wasn't bad, but they need a better military advisor. The main characters walked around outside with no cover on, and when the one woman put her cover on, she wore it like a car hop or an airline stewardess, rather than like a Marine officer. I'll watch a few more episodes, just to see how it goes, but so far my feeling is "meh".

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Mb.
Well, I've seen the first 3 episodes now, and it ain't all that bad at all. Is it perfect, no. But it's a far cry better than the vast majority of crap that's on tv, so I'm not complaining.

As long as they/we always strive for better,,,, the situation will improve.

Reactions: pilotjoe