Thats' Banana'ses's

el-wood

bicycle nerd
Belligerents
Mar 27, 2011
Seattle
Was just watching a documentary on J.D. Salinger.....and then this came to mind.

Yryn22D.jpg

...and 1j i hope your feeling better. Then get out there and beat up some bull elks and cook 'em for dinner.

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
Was just watching a documentary on J.D. Salinger.....and then this came to mind.

View attachment 6968736

...and 1j i hope your feeling better. Then get out there and beat up some bull elks and cook 'em for dinner.

Goodstuff Brother! So fitting to quote

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy'.

Thx for the motivation and kind words! 😉 Enjoy this beautiful westher today up there! And I am doing better day by day!

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Lamar, Colorado
They probably aren't vegan either. They may be eaten by a Vegan, but there is a movement of people, and I am not even joking about this, that feed their plants a vegan diet.

https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/news/vegan-soil-amendments

LMFAO. Guess they never learned plants like to eat bones. [calcium phosphate] Some of the:unsure::sneaky: smart ones :LOL: use fish bone meal. Because they have judged fish as lesser animals, but mostly what they get there is amino acids, plants want that mammal bone meal.