Thanks folks (not a forum suicide lol)

The King

Showercookie Monster
Belligerents
Sep 17, 2004
Lambreth, Connecticut
I just wanted to say thanks for 16 years of community here. You guys (and gals like @TheGerman ) have been great.

I’m headed off to the hospital it seems and not sure I’ll be leaving by the front door. This has been a long time coming so I’m ready for however it turns out.

I just realized after getting things straight with the kids on this that the only other group of assholes I wanted to say thanks to was my shooting buddies.

Here is to hoping I spend way too much time on here recovering instead of otherwise.

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
@The King Brother, have enjoyed your posts and content ever since I was a lurker. Obviously don't know exactly what you got going, but know this. I'm confident in saying you've got a ton of people here who actually care, and hope, for nothing but the best for you during this challenging time. The very best to you and yours while you weather this, and beyond that.

QuickNDirty

NaN
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
I just wanted to say thanks for 16 years of community here. You guys (and gals like @TheGerman ) have been great.

I’m headed off to the hospital it seems and not sure I’ll be leaving by the front door. This has been a long time coming so I’m ready for however it turns out.

I just realized after getting things straight with the kids on this that the only other group of assholes I wanted to say thanks to was my shooting buddies.

Here is to hoping I spend way too much time on here recovering instead of otherwise.
Good luck, homie. You got this.

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
Dude, you still got some fight left in ya - that's coming through your post loud and clear. I hope you make it through whatever fight you're in; I've learned a lot from your posts over the years, and I'm sure that those who are close to you have been blessed by your knowledge and wit. Go kick some ass.

Reactions: Soulezoo and TACC