Tac Ops - TANGO 51

MikeRTacOps

Private
Belligerents
Jun 18, 2017
Still Aval. Customer changed his mind and is going with a Delta 51 in Carbon Fiber...

Mike R.
Tac Ops

Last edited:

NukeMMC

Damn Bubblehead
Belligerents
Mar 3, 2009
Harrisburg, PA
I guess it's free.....
Let me know how that works for you ..🤣😂🤣😂

If you know what these sticks are and what they are guaranteed to do, you know the price, and that they are worth every one of the scores of thousands of pennies spent.
10 years ago you could send them your 700P and for $1500+ they would send it back with their guaranteed accuracy.
I would hazard a guess you'd pay roughly the same for a new, full-boat AIAX 308 as this rifle. This one just has a 1/4moa guarantee.

I believe this one is a normal Tango 51 but with a 16" barrel.

Last edited:

jobenhaus

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 22, 2012
Houston tx
Shitting on someone’s thread regardless of who posted it, it’s bad form. If u wanted to know the price bad enough, you could have sent a private message. But then again you probably had no desire to make a purchase, just wanted everyone to see how big your nutz are for speaking against mikes post.

My .02 cents.

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
Mike and I are good and have a long understanding on his stuff.

He does not post these often and usually only when someone backs out of a rifle. Because of the Hide he will often work with people and adjust the price since a Tac Ops is know to be expensive.

We are both back East guys and know each other’s families, when I am in Beverly Hills we have dinner together.

If you see a for sale issue, you can report it, that is better than piling on in the post on things you are uncertain of. The lack of price is actually doing you a favor, as a member of the Hide. If he posted it, you’d never get a deal from someone else’s misfortune.

MikeRTacOps

Private
Belligerents
Jun 18, 2017
Frank and I are Back East guys no doubt and when I learned his Uncle was Joe Yacovelli on his Mother's side and his first Cuz was Gene The Rooster Onofrio I decided to always pay for his dinners when he came out to Beverly Hills...

SOLD PENDING SNAPS
Price was six figures turned into a bidding war the guy had to have it

Mike R.
Tac Ops

MikeRTacOps

Private
Belligerents
Jun 18, 2017
RIFLE IS BACK ON THE MARKET THE GENTLEMAN HAD A FAMILY ISSUE I THINK VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT FOR HIS QUEEN WAS MORE THEN THE TANGO 51...lol

Mike R.
Tac OPs

M5NSX

Private
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
A Tango 51 would have been a wonderful Valentines Day gift for her!! My wife would have appreciated it!!