Supplement/Nutrition drinks

Rthur

Philomath
Apr 16, 2010
Divernon, Illinios
Have been using MNT OPS products a little bit while training for elk season this fall.
Have to say they help these older bones keep at it.
Seems to be lacking in any side effects from my experience so far.
Any and all experiences with these drink mixes would be appreciated.

R

Feb 14, 2017
Most professionals within the health industry with any honesty or alcohol in their system will tell you those drinks are all b/s, and you're just as good to chug 2 cups of coffee right before a training session and save the $$$ for your chiropractor.

Apr 16, 2010
Divernon, Illinios
Most professionals within the health industry with any honesty or alcohol in their system will tell you those drinks are all b/s, and you're just as good to chug 2 cups of coffee right before a training session and save the $$$ for your chiropractor.
Wondered if this was the case.
So far I have to admit Yeti is getting the job done.

R

Feb 14, 2017
Wondered if this was the case.
So far I have to admit Yeti is getting the job done.

R
Remember 90% of training success is due to mentality. I remember when I was in high school I'd drink those drinks, thinking they were getting me jacked up. Looking back it was probably more of a placebo effect, just like a newbie to long-range shooting thinking he's automatically a precision shooter because he's using FGMM. FGMM probably helps, but it's not going to make or break your success as mindset and knowledge will.

Stay "hungry" - have goals and an estranged animal desire to meet those goals for that hour of training and forget about any other shit going on in your life.

rockmyglock

Online Training Member
Apr 3, 2011
Idaho
Made an assumption on the products. I use the protein powders (whey, egg) and sweet potato powder in a mix for postWO calories.

As far as pre-workout goes, agreed with @EGwhisper. A cup of coffee goes a long way. A good mental game with a defined goal and a solid plan will take you further.

Apr 16, 2010
Divernon, Illinios
Remember 90% of training success is due to mentality. I remember when I was in high school I'd drink those drinks, thinking they were getting me jacked up. Looking back it was probably more of a placebo effect, just like a newbie to long-range shooting thinking he's automatically a precision shooter because he's using FGMM. FGMM probably helps, but it's not going to make or break your success as mindset and knowledge will.

Stay "hungry" - have goals and an estranged animal desire to meet those goals for that hour of training and forget about any other shit going on in your life.
Not really looking to get "jacked" 90% of my training is cardio.
Training for the 3k vertical rise from base camp this September.
It'll get more strenuous when my pack gets here and start hauling a load.

R

Top Bottom