• Spiral Fluted
Barrel #2 Specs: Currently Installed
  • Manufacturer: Shilen
  • Twist Rate: 1/8
  • Length: 22"
  • Round Count: Under 400 Rounds Still Shooting currently
  • Contour: Remington Varmint
  • Thread pitch (if applicable): 5/8-24
Trigger: Huber 2 Stage not sure what it is set at but it feels great. 1.5-2lbs guess.

Coating: Cerakote FDE

Accessory List:
  • Scope Base: Stiller 20 Moa
  • 1 10 Round Mag
Stock Configuration:
  • Manufacturer: Manners T6a
  • Bottom metal inlet: Stiller
  • Bottom metal: Stiller
  • Color pattern/Fill: Desert Sage
  • Accessories :
Weight: 13lbs no scope empty Magazine

Reported Rifle Accuracy: Easily under .5moa

Additional Info: Got the rifle second hand and it was originally built by John Beanland as a complete build in 6.5 creedmoor. When I got the rifle it had close to 2,000 rounds through it. I shot it with factory hornady ammo and it literally shot 1 hole at 100 yards in 5 shots. I wanted to shoot PRS with it and was afraid that the barrel might go out mid match so I had it re-barreled to 6.5x47 lapua. John Beanland couldn't get to it very quick so I had the re-barrel done by Calamity Arms. Again the Rifle shot 1 hole at 100 yards with a 5 shot group. The current barrel installed is the 6.5x47 lapua and could easily be swaped over to the 6.5 creedmoor by a gunsmith.

What’s not included in the sale: Photos have a Suppressor in them that is not included in the sale nor is the cheek pad. There will be 200 pieces of brass 2x fired lapua brass, 6.5x47 Lapua Forester Micrometer Seater die and Whidden 6.5x47 Lapua FL bushing Sizer die available to buyer. Load information also available to the buyer.

I know I haven't made many large sales on here so if you have any questions, want more photos or anything please let me know at 580-571-25nine2 so we can make the transaction as smooth as possible.

Its a great rifle but the reason I am selling is I didn't shoot as much PRS as I would have liked to so I am taking this money to build a Impact Precision varmint rig with a shorter barrel that won't destroy coyote pelts. So possible trades would be Impact Action in .308 bolt, Foundation Stock etc.

Shipping could be negotiated but would like to do a face to face in the Oklahoma Area.

PRICE: $2500 / $2450 / $2400

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2010
nw oklahoma
That’s spot on about the gun market, I saw a guy have a Stiller Tac 30 barreled action on here 2 weeks ago in a 260, with a couple hundered rounds on it get down to $930 before he pulled it, that’s crazy.....