STI Costa Carry Comp 9mm 2011 plus 6 extra gen 2 mags

Black-X

Instagram: long_range_guy
Dec 19, 2006
Kentucky
Selling a like new STI Costa Carry Comp in 9mm. I'm working on a PharmD and haven't had time to shoot this one much and I'd estimate the round count to maybe be around 400-ish, basically this STI is like new. Comes with all of the standard stuff (1 140mm 20rd xylan mag, 1 126mm 18rd xylan mag, case, paperwork, etc.) plus 5 gen2 140mm 21rd mags and a gen2 126mm 18rd mag, all 6 extra mags are in regular stainless finish.

For the pistol and all of the extra mags, I'm asking $3600 $3400 shipped with all extra mags or $3100 shipped/insured without the extra mags where legal (will list mags for sale only after the pistol sells). For payment I would prefer to take USPS postal money orders or cashier's check from a large bank (will need to clear first before shipping) but can work with you on payment options depending on feedback. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Email works best at black__x@live.com and I have a lot of feedback on ar15.com and I've sold a bunch of high end gear on here as well.

Trades :

New MSA Sordin Pro X (multicam would be a plus)
FDE ARC rail and SARA adapters for MSA Sordin Pro X hearing pro
Surefire M1 in good condition
Bulk quality (but plinking) 5.56 or 9mm ammo
New RCBS Chargemaster 1500

Edited serial number out of pic

Edited serial number out of pic

Last edited: