SPF: STI Costa Carry Comp 9mm

Jan 29, 2009
SE(Roswell Area), New Mexico

Pistol is Sold Pending Funds

I have a STI Costa Carry Comp in 9mm for sale. The pistol is in excellent condition with an estimated round count of 650. Lack of time to shoot has left the pistol sitting lately, so it's time to move it on. It will come in the original STI case with the two DLC black finished mags, one is a 140mm and the other 126mm. In addition I've had STI tritium adjustable sights installed ( https://dawsonprecision.com/519-1590/ ). The overall condition is great with minimal finish wear on the internal contact surfaces and some on the mag bodies to be expected with the low round count.

I'm asking $3200 $3000 $2900 $2800 for the pistol with the two mags in the factory hard case shipped in conus to your FFL holder next day air insured. Preferred payment by USPS money orders or cashiers check, payment must clear before I ship. Other payment options can be discussed. I also need a file copy of the FFL before shipping. Tracking information will be provided. Please PM or post any questions.

**Original Heine sights have been reinstalled.

Open to partial trades.

Link to multiple pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfGF2oq

P1010768
by 468shot, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
I am interested, have been looking for this pistol for a while. Was wondering if you have the original fixed rear sight, not a huge fan of the adjustable.

Mar 17, 2007
New Jersey
Bullzeye, STI does make 10 rounders. And the CCC is a great pistol!!!! It shoots extremely soft, flat and accurately.
Hey Shane. Yes, I have a few of the 10 rounders already for my other 9mm STI pistol so I'm all set. Just deciding whether I need another STI in the safe. It does sound like an interesting pistol.

Oct 5, 2013
Northern VA
BullzeyeNJ and 468shot:
I will be happy to help out by purchasing the magazines if that is a sticking point for BullzeyeNJ- I can run them in here in VA in my STI Costa Comp and that can offset the price a little, making it a sweeter deal.

BullzeyeNJ and 468shot:
I will be happy to help out by purchasing the magazines if that is a sticking point for BullzeyeNJ- I can run them in here in VA in my STI Costa Comp and that can offset the price a little, making it a sweeter deal.
If Bullzeye acquires it, I will let you know. I have it priced at $2900 with the mags or $2700 without the mags, shipped with insurance, factory sights, etc. Thank you for the offer.

KOTEWERKZ

For Sale Access
Mar 5, 2018
Sycamore, illinois
If it doesn’t sell, and you change your mind about trades, I’ll offer up my LWRC R.E.P.R. .308 with a Leupold VX-R patrol scope, AND my Sig Sauer 229 legion. Im in need of an STI in a bad way. Good luck with the sale, it’s an amazing piece.

Top Bottom