SOLD (SPF) AI AX Short Action Dark Earth 6.5 Creedmoor / .308 Combo for sale

duane1969

Private
Belligerents
May 23, 2014
Central Arkansas
Rifle: (SPF)
AI AX Short Action 6.5 Creedmoor / .308 Combo for sale - small firing pin - Dark Earth Color

Purchased new from Euro Optic 4-9-18. It was purchased in .308 configuration but the 20" barrel was never shot and has zero rounds on it. I purchased a Win Tactical 6.5 CM 24" barrel from Mile High and it has 380 rounds on it. As many of you know, the barrel swap on this rifle is very easy, a 5 min. job.

Sale includes both barrels which are threaded 5/8x24 TPI - no muzzle brakes included - will include one threaded cap - both barrels are Dark Earth color

Also included is the AI Comp. Trigger https://www.eurooptic.com/Accuracy-International-Competition-Trigger-AT-AX-AXMC-C-XTSP001.aspx (you will want this!)

Thumb rest included - as well as original box, packing and all misc. hardware, rail sections, spacers, etc.....

Will also include one mag, the original one that came with the rifle, color matched Dark Earth

Optic: (SPF)
Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 MTC / LT - Gen II XR Reticle also purchased new from Euro Optic 4-9-18 - in excellent condition

Spuhr SP-4002 mount

Total package price: $7,900.00 - shipped and insured from FFL to FFL

Will not separate / part-out until and unless the rifle sells first. No trades

Separate pricing: (Based on the sale of the rifle first - I would really like to sell the package if at all possible)

Rifle w/ one barrel of choice - $5,500.00 (SPF - Entire Package)
Barrel - $500.00
Optic - $2,500.00
Spuhr - $250.00
Trigger - $250.00

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like any additional photos

Attachments

Last edited:

dirthead1

I Like BBQ
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet rifle! I love mine.

If you sell the rifle and part out the rest, I'll take the Spuhr SP-4002 @ $250.

Last edited:

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2017
Colorado
I'm sure he won't be selling the trigger and spuhr for 250 themselves. As it's a incentive to buy them WITH the rifle as a package deal.

Sweet rig OP and GLWS.

duane1969

Private
Belligerents
May 23, 2014
Central Arkansas
Forgot to mention, it only came with one mag. That's all I have for this rifle but it will be included and is color-coated the same as the rifle. The original trigger will also be included for someone who purchases as a total package. I have had a few requests for photos of the .308 barrel and original trigger so I am attaching them as well.

Please feel free to request any additional photos of anything you may want or need to see and I will provide them.

Thanks for the interest thus far!

Attachments