Southern Custom Rods

Dombern34

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
just wanted to share some builds I've done recently. not sure how many people on here enjoy fishing but wanted to hopefully spark some interest. any build can be done and anything is possible when it comes to a custom rod. if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, even if you think it's dumb, I'll answer it the best way I can! thanks for looking! anything from Ice fishing rods to fly rods and everything in between!

*these rods are not for sale*

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 260284

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2013
Dayton, OH Area
just wanted to share some builds I've done recently. not sure how many people on here enjoy fishing but wanted to hopefully spark some interest. any build can be done and anything is possible when it comes to a custom rod. if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, even if you think it's dumb, I'll answer it the best way I can! thanks for looking! anything from Ice fishing rods to fly rods and everything in between!

all rods are covered with a lifetime warranty! located in SW GA, will ship.
Just a friendly note, you might want to read the forum rules:

2. Posting an item for sale in any other area but the "For Sale Section" will immediately get the post removed and the User Banned for as long as 30 days or longer without Warning. Sniper's Hide considers these rules as written your initial warning. ;)

Dombern34

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
yes sir, the post was misleading, I wasn't trying to sell anything, I edited the post! just wanted to share some pictures! if this is still breaking the rules, feel free to delete or I can! thanks again.

Pinmaster

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2009
Nashville, TN
Where are you located?
I have starting kayak fishing (sitting) and have gone from 7+' rods to 6'6" and now have two 5'6" rods that I really like using. I've been thinking about a custom rod in the 5'7 - 5'8" length in lieu of butt cutting a couple of my longer rods. Rod's with shorter handles seem to work best for me in the kayak.

Reactions: Dombern34

Dombern34

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
Where are you located?
I have starting kayak fishing (sitting) and have gone from 7+' rods to 6'6" and now have two 5'6" rods that I really like using. I've been thinking about a custom rod in the 5'7 - 5'8" length in lieu of butt cutting a couple of my longer rods. Rod's with shorter handles seem to work best for me in the kayak.

I’m in SW Georgia! I can definitely help you out with a short handle rod! Without sacrificing the action and performance