Southeast Classes

Centerfire01

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2019
Willing to drive from PA to Fl. If you had to take one precision class what would it be. I’ve been to pistol and carbine courses but never a precision rifle class.

El Cid 92

Medic
Belligerents
Sep 25, 2011
Collierville, TN
Info that would be helpful.... What's you current level of training / ability in Long Range Precision shooting??

I'd vote for K&M Precision in Finger, TN. Excellent facility and excellent instructors. Money and time well spent.

Andrew

Reactions: The_Count and lash

CavScout85

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2018
WNC
Altus is more southeast-ish. Every time I drive over to K&M, I realize how dang far west it is! I still do it though, training and facility are second to none.

Reactions: lash

Alabusa

On the Tennessee River
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2018
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Didnt @lowlight post recently about an upcoming class he is doing in Tennessee?

Here is the thread on it....

Reactions: lash

Centerfire01

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2019
Treadproof is 10.5 hours from me unfortunately, but it is something I’m seriously considering given the circumstances. I was unfamiliar with K&M prior to this thread. Thanks for all the feedback.

Centerfire01

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2019
I’ve also lost the information I had saved on classes in NC from the old forum. Does anyone know of any Hide guys that teach in NC?

Centerfire01

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2019
It wasn’t frontline, they are northeast of Raleigh. This guy was based somewhere around Greensboro.

Hollywood 6mm

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Dec 9, 2013
Flori-duh.
In no particular order: Altus Shooting Solutions, Shadow 6, MPA Academy, K&M, Frontline Defense. I'll say I am partial to Altus because they're local to me, but I know the instructors at all of the organizations I listed.

Sierra770

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Nov 2, 2013
Atlanta, GA
In no particular order: Altus Shooting Solutions, Shadow 6, MPA Academy, K&M, Frontline Defense. I'll say I am partial to Altus because they're local to me, but I know the instructors at all of the organizations I listed.
All good ones. K&M and Shadow 6 are my recommendations, but you really can’t go wrong with any of those.