Sold

DisplacedTexan

Secret Squirrel
Belligerents
Oct 13, 2014
Hill AFB, UT
Would anyone have interest in a Manners TF3A in CORE blue bayou inletted for a GA Tempest with a barricade mini chassis?

Nothing wrong with it, just wanting to get a heavier stock. This one is 100% carbon fiber (elite tactical shell).

Paid close to 1600 looking to get 1250
Capture+_2018-11-19-10-04-55.png IMG_0348.JPG 20190126_171236.jpg Screenshot_2019-01-27-17-33-52~2.png

Last edited:

DisplacedTexan

Secret Squirrel
Belligerents
Oct 13, 2014
Hill AFB, UT
This is not bedded, as it has a mini chassis, Barrel channel is heavy palma and until I get close to the new stock getting done, am unwilling to lower price or accept any trades.

Thanks for your time.

Bowhntr4life

James
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2017
If any mods need to be made to this for the next buyer let us know at Manners and will do our best to make this work the best of our abilities. Also, folders run 6-8 months so this can help someone out with that as well. Good luck with the sale!
What has to be done to it to be turned into a Remington 700 action?

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Belligerents
Aug 20, 2009
Oak Grove, Louisiana
What has to be done to it to be turned into a Remington 700 action?
The bolt notch will need to be opened up a bit more. The port will need a slight change too. This will be no problem if you want to get the stock and have us modify it. Just get him to send it to us along with our RE sheet and we'll do it for nothing but cost of shipping.

Let me know if I can help

blarsonewu

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 19, 2014
The bolt notch will need to be opened up a bit more. The port will need a slight change too. This will be no problem if you want to get the stock and have us modify it. Just get him to send it to us along with our RE sheet and we'll do it for nothing but cost of shipping.

Let me know if I can help
This is what I love about manners! Had an EH1 that stock doc put an adjustable cheek piece in and it started to crack at the edges. I contacted both manners and stock doc, both of which I cannot speak more highly of (Stock doc was not 100% sure if he had done it as i bought the stock used and he STILL offered to fix it). Manners told me to send it in, they took a look and called me to tell what was needed and they would do it for free! They fixed it and were able to completely save the very expensive cerakote job done on it. Looked like it was never touched, pretty impressive. Done quickly at no charge. Dont hesitate to go for this one if you are hung up on anything they can modify!

End of rant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Free bump for a sweet stock! Almost makes me want to sell my whiskey 3 folder so I can buy:unsure::unsure: Good luck!