SOLD

Mar 7, 2011
SOLD
BRAND NEW never fired, never had a trigger installed, never had rings mounted, never sat in an action, chasis or anything barreled action.

The barrel is a PVA 24" Threaded Heavy Palma was installed by PVA. PM me with questions.

$1500 shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2017
Albuquerque, nm
People, $1500 for a custom action and custom barrel.. How is this still here?!?
How much do the pva prefit shouldered barrels go for? I was kind of wanting a medium or heavy Palma! I had my lefty nucleus, with barloc, and a Shilen select match 6.5cm threaded and cerakoted barrel, with a go Guage listed for 1450 ( I took the hit for shipping) shipped and nobody wanted it. Kind of glad because I listed it saying it would ship within 2 weeks ( that was last month). And arc had continued to push the ship dates. I think once these actions have been on the range and proven themselves for a good period of time, they will sell easily. Until then, with all the origin pre-orders and defiance pre-orders, it seems the only people interested in the nucleus are guys who are expecting to wait until 2019 for their delivery to buy in the px, then cancel their ARC order. You do have a nice investment in your hands. Maybe it's worth holding on to and selling in 2019 when arc reopens orders with the price at 1000 for just the action? Regardless, all the feedback on the nucleus has been positive up to now, I'm kind of surprised you still have it too. If anyone is on the fence and is thinking "well I'll just wait until next year to order one" you'll be paying a grand plus shipping.. Here's one brand new, barreled, for much cheaper.

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Feb 13, 2017
Holy fuck. Someone buy this shit. If I didn't have a nuke with a PVA barrel AND a JHR on the way, I would be all over this. If you are on the fence and you haven't jumped on it, you're a dumb ass. Great price for a kick ass action and equally kick ass barrel.

Mar 7, 2011
How much do the pva prefit shouldered barrels go for? I was kind of wanting a medium or heavy Palma! I had my lefty nucleus, with barloc, and a Shilen select match 6.5cm threaded and cerakoted barrel, with a go Guage listed for 1450 ( I took the hit for shipping) shipped and nobody wanted it. Kind of glad because I listed it saying it would ship within 2 weeks ( that was last month). And arc had continued to push the ship dates. I think once these actions have been on the range and proven themselves for a good period of time, they will sell easily. Until then, with all the origin pre-orders and defiance pre-orders, it seems the only people interested in the nucleus are guys who are expecting to wait until 2019 for their delivery to buy in the px, then cancel their ARC order. You do have a nice investment in your hands. Maybe it's worth holding on to and selling in 2019 when arc reopens orders with the price at 1000 for just the action? Regardless, all the feedback on the nucleus has been positive up to now, I'm kind of surprised you still have it too. If anyone is on the fence and is thinking "well I'll just wait until next year to order one" you'll be paying a grand plus shipping.. Here's one brand new, barreled, for much cheaper.
If you ordered the barrel today it will run you roughly $575.

The rifle is boxed up and ready to ship out. It will ship our first thing Monday morning... all I need is a buyer now.....

Top Bottom