SOLD! Weatherby Custom Shop Mark V Tacmark Elite 30-378

Impulse buy that I have never shot. It is new and unfired. To me it is the best looking rifle I have ever seen. Currently listed at $6200 on Weatherby's site.
It has a blind magazine. Custom Match Grade Krieger Barrel. Custom Trigger work. The bolt and trigger feel as good as any full custom rifle. Range certified from Weatherby. Included factory target on description sheet looks to be about 1/2 MOA.

It comes with a Weatherby hard case, 20 MOA scope rail unmounted and 4 boxes of very expensive ammo. $400-$500 worth. I'll take $3200 shipped to your FFL or you can come pick it up if you are near Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Ted Ruehl
414-915-3739

Attachments

Ted,

Weatherby site says it has a 5 rnd detachable box magazine. Can you clarify please?
This is from the Custom Shop so you can have what you want. The person I ordered it from got the hinged floor plate magazine. He ordered it in 2015 and it was completed in May 16 as shown on the spec sheet. Other specs may be slightly different as well. He claimed he had custom trigger and bolt work done but who knows. I will try to call Weatherby to see if they have the details.

Top Bottom